Whether they’re seeking affordable, practical, luxurious or all three, shoppers will find something to check off their gift lists with our clients.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Austin, TX (Vocus) December 12, 2009
Practicality and affordability are two buzzwords swarming around holiday gift-giving this year. Avalon Communications takes pride in representing clients whose products cater to both of these recession-induced demands.
According to a recent survey by Black & Decker and Zogby, a staggering 70 percent of consumers plan to ask for necessities over luxuries this season. What’s more, the Associated Press reported in November that “this is the year of $25 and under gifts.” Of course, that’s not to say that consumers no longer want to be pampered.
Regardless of which camp shoppers fall into, Avalon Communications’ clients have everyone on your list covered. Featured clients and their ideal gift-giving products include:
- Games for Dames, manufacturer of the laugh-inducing– What’s a DAME to Do?! board game. Retails for $29 (GamesForDames.com)
- SPIbelt, the original Small Personal Item belt that affords on-the-go athletes hands-free freedom. Retails for $19.95 (SPIbelt.com)
- Cool-It Caddy, the revolutionary grab-and-go clutch bag that keeps health and beauty products cool in the hottest conditions. Retails for $39.95 (Cool-ItCaddy.com)
- Explorer’s Bounty, manufacturer of certified organic food products including coffees, teas, chocolates and puffed fruit snacks. Retails for $2.49 to 12.59. (ExplorersBounty.com)
- ThermaCELL, maker of effective and affordable mosquito repellent lanterns and appliances. Retails for $31.99 or less (MosquitoRepellent.com/ )
- LovelySkin – provider of Lumiere, Skin Medica, Lumixyl and ColoreScience Holiday Gift Sets. Kits retail for $35 and higher. (LovelySkin.com)
- Brondell – developer of the Perfect Flush water-saving system and Breeza and Swash lines of luxurious and practical toilet seats. Newly reduced prices begin at $79 (Brondell.com)
- Raw Creations, creator of raw, gluten-free desserts that make ideal hostess/housewarming gifts; Pricing begins at $9 (Raw-Creations.com)
“We’re fortunate to count among our clients companies whose products appeal to every consumer’s holiday wishes,” says Kristyn Moll, Avalon Communications managing director. “Whether they’re seeking affordable, practical, luxurious or all three, shoppers will find something to check off their gift lists with our clients.”
Avalon Communications is a strategic public relations firm specializing in delivering fresh ideas to consistently and proactively communicate its clients’ message and to increase visibility in their focus markets. For more information, please visit http://www.Avalon-PR.com.