This release exemplifies our philosophy of constantly integrating the best practices of 1,100+ clients into our innovative association management software.
McLean, VA (Vocus) May 21, 2010
Avectra, the industry innovator in association management software , announced today the first of the company’s major releases for netFORUM Team and netFORUM Pro in 2010. The upgraded software delivers more than 70 new features and product enhancements designed to help associations collect membership fees and generate non-dues revenue.
“The features in this release of our on demand solution were vetted and tested by an active Avectra community through online users groups and social media outreach,” said Bruce Lovett, Avectra’s vice president of marketing. “This release exemplifies our philosophy of constantly integrating the best practices of 1,100+ clients into our innovative association management software.”
Key improvements in this release of Avectra’s 100% Web-based membership management software include:
- Automated Membership Renewals – Associations can automatically set up a recurring membership renewal so that a customer’s membership will renew each year (or other defined period) and the system will automatically process a credit card charge.
- New Payment Methods – In addition to cash, check and credit card processing, the software now makes it easier to accept payments by wire transfer – enabling associations to reconcile payments including international transactions.
- Event Registration Wizard – netFORUM’s new event wizard streamlines the event, session, group and guest registration processes for both staff and members – saving staff time and improving the attendee experience.
- New Reports and Queries – In addition to more than 250 queries, reports and executive dashboards that are already available, this release introduces more than 20 new queries and reports requested by the user community – providing association leaders better access to their organization’s data so they can make timely business decisions.
“By providing additional time-saving features for association staff and simplified online member self service, this new release will help our clients focus on enhancing member value and creating revenue rather than administrative processes,” said Lovett.
Additional enhancements in this release of netFORUM Team & Pro include:
- Membership Dependency enhancements allow more flexible membership management of chapters and special interest groups.
- e-Commerce enhancements enable discounts to be applied to open e-Commerce orders and for publication shipping fees to be set as either shippable (with a shipping fee) or downloadable (with no shipping fee).
- Website Builder updates provide additional configuration of data to be displayed and new graphic options for icons in the e-Commerce system.
- Event Attendance Tracking for organizations tracking education credits as part of their events.
The upgrade is provided automatically at no cost for all netFORUM Team & Pro clients as part of Avectra’s on demand association management software service. To see the new functionality and product enhancements firsthand, sign up for a free online demonstration at http://www.avectra.com/livedemo .
About netFORUM Team & Pro
netFORUM Team & Pro are Avectra’s 100% Web-based association management software solutions. With complete association management functionality, both products are designed and configured to meet association needs without the cost or complexity of customization.
With Avectra’s on demand SaaS (software-as-a-service) model, netFORUM Team & Pro are accessible at any time, from anywhere. There’s no hardware to buy or software to install. And clients can rest assured knowing that their data is safe, as all Avectra solutions run in a secure, world-class hosting facility with complete system redundancy, fail-safe power systems and full database backup.
About Avectra, Inc.
For the last 16 years, Avectra has been translating our clients’ needs into market-leading association management software – whether our clients serve members by the hundreds or hundreds of thousands. Our 100% Web-based technology integrates data with business processes and then automates it, so our clients can engage members, provide access to all of their resources and get more done. Each of our solutions is continually refined by the user community, ensuring that we have the features our clients need to run their businesses and lead their industries. With ongoing, automatic upgrades that won’t disrupt service or incur additional costs, we keep our clients current with the latest technology. Avectra is headquartered in McLean, Va., with a regional office in Chicago.
To explore the netFORUM family of products, please visit http://www.avectra.com, or call 800-858-8272.
Ray van Hilst, Avectra
# # #