We are very excited to be named a finalist for the ‘Best SharePoint Product’ award at this year’s DevConnections 2010 Conference.
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) November 3, 2010
AvePoint, the world’s largest provider of infrastructure management software solutions for Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies, today announced that its flagship solution – the DocAve Software Platform – was named as a Finalist in the Best of Connections 2010 awards program in the “Best SharePoint Product” category by Penton Media’s DevConnections, which recognizes the industry’s most innovative and effective SharePoint solution of the year.
“We are very excited to be named a finalist for the ‘Best SharePoint Product’ award at this year’s DevConnections 2010 Conference”, said Tony Lanni, AvePoint’s Chief Evangelist. “We at AvePoint are committed to delivering cutting-edge, innovative solutions that will empower organizations to robustly protect, efficiently manage, and fully optimize their SharePoint deployments. Being recognized as a Best of Connections 2010 finalist not only reinforces our customers’ testimonials, but also drives us to continue providing best-in-class SharePoint solutions that are both scalable and reliable.”
The Best of Connections awards recognize companies who offer innovative products for the industry. The finalists were chosen from more than 80 nominated products in six categories. Finalists will be interviewed at the DevConnections 2010 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, on November 2-3 to determine the winners in each category. The winners will be announced live from the DevConnections 2010 exhibitor’s floor at 2 p.m. on Thursday, November 4.
“Whether they solve a very specific problem or address a range of needs for developers and IT professionals working with Microsoft products, the finalists represent some of the best solutions in the business, offering value, innovation, and strategic importance to the market”, said Amy Eisenberg, Executive Editor of Windows IT Pro and DevProConnections. “Choosing winners from this group will be a challenge. But we look forward to digging into the details of each finalist’s product at the show.”
AvePoint’s DocAve Software Platform offers more than 25 independently deployable modules, all piloted via a unified, browser-based interface and built upon a fully distributed architecture, to deliver the software solutions organizations need to fully realize the platform’s business benefits.
- Administration – DocAve enables organizations to unify the management of all SharePoint permissions, users, objects, and content from a single interface for multiple SharePoint environments and instances.
- Storage Optimization – DocAve enables organizations to keep their SQL Server resources optimized with intelligent archiving, automated content lifecycle management, real-time binary large object (BLOB) offloading via the EBS/RBS providers, and migration-free SharePoint connectivity to network and file-share content.
- Reporting & Monitoring – DocAve arms administrators with a fully customizable dashboard to monitor and access all mission-critical analytics regarding SharePoint infrastructure, health, and activity.
- Replication & Integration – DocAve enables real-time one-way, two-way, and one-to-many synchronization of SharePoint content and configurations, within or across farms, so all end-users have access to the most up-to-date information.
- Data Protection – DocAve delivers comprehensive SharePoint data protection, with support for granular, item level through platform level backup, and swift, full-fidelity recovery of SharePoint content and architecture.
- Regulatory Compliance – DocAve delivers the comprehensive auditing, flexible reporting, and automated life-cycle management tools organizations require to meet all regulatory obligations and best practice protocols, in addition to enabling and supporting a culture of proactive compliance for SharePoint deployments.
- Migration – DocAve ensures that companies using prior versions of SharePoint (including Windows SharePoint Services v2 and v3, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007), or a variety of legacy platforms, including Lotus Notes and EMC Documentum, can perform a secure and lossless migration to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
For more information on how the DocAve Software Platform can help you better protect, manage, integrate, optimize, and scale your SharePoint environment, stop by AvePoint’s booth – #327 – on the exhibitor’s floor at DevConnections for product demonstrations and literature.
AvePoint is a global technology company and software innovator headquartered in the United States. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world’s largest provider of infrastructure management software solutions for Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies. Propelled by the world’s largest SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint is the premier provider for EPG, SMB, Mid-Market and Government organizations demanding the most powerful and flexible infrastructure management solutions for their SharePoint environments and assets. AvePoint’s award-winning DocAve Software Platform is recognized as the industry standard for comprehensive and scalable SharePoint backup and recovery, administration, replication, migration, archiving, deployment management, reporting, storage optimization, and content lifecycle management.
AvePoint is headquartered and maintains its principle engineering center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned sales and engineering centers in the USA - San Jose, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Washington D.C., Houston, Boston; Melbourne, Australia; London, United Kingdom; Munich, Germany; Johannesburg, South Africa; Tokyo, Japan; Singapore; and China - Beijing, Changchun, Dalian. AvePoint’s global team, fortified by an expansive network of certified partners, helps more than 6,000 enterprise customers – including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies – to protect, manage, optimize, and integrate their mission-critical SharePoint environments. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and GSA provider.
AvePoint Media Contact:
Christopher Musico – Business Content Editor
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
# # #