I registered onto your website recently and it was like having a breath of fresh air.
(PRWEB) January 29, 2013
Aviation Recruiters are paying thousands to advertise vacancies. In 2011 a new website was launched that is steadily building in traffic offering recruiters a cost-effective solution for job distribution.
YourAviationJob.com is the fastest-growing aviation jobs website that connects aviation professionals with currently recruiting companies all without charge.
YourAviationJob.com has a modern way of thinking, companies do not pay to use Facebook or LinkedIn, so why to pay for a basic service like posting aviation jobs.
The policy to provide free services to job seekers and companies resulted in a great success in 2012. The manager of the company, Steven Bentley, states that the website will always be free to advertise aviation jobs and free to apply.
Straightforward goals have already been set for 2013 and YourAviationJob will continue to be a one stop shop for aviation jobs. Both companies and job seekers will benefit from a continuously upgrading website, with excellent design and internal system functionality. As an example, if a job seeker has an updates LinkedIn profile then he or she can apply to jobs directly through their account with 1 click without the need to upload a CV.
YourAviationJob has a full time team of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professionals, with the stated aim of making YourAviationJob the biggest and best-known free to use aviation job site in the world.
A search for the keyword “aviation jobs” put YourAviationJob.com at the top of free to advertise websites on the first page of google.co.uk with more than 57,000,000 identified sites.
In a search-optimized world, Social Media is a key attribute to the successful raising of awareness and YourAviationJob has an abundance of people with the skills and competences to get them on the top and keep them there.
Additional benefits for recruiters posting multiple jobs:
- Recruiters with more than 25 aviation jobs may qualify for an additional logo on the home page which links direct to their own company website.
- Featured recruiters may also qualify to be upgraded to Jobs of the Week for improved visibility on the home page.
- Featured recruiters may have a “blog post” tailored to their specific needs to focus on the essential attributes of the organization and available job.
- Featured recruiters may also benefit from inclusion in the weekly Newsletter.
- Associated LinkedIn group Aviation - Your Aviation Jobs is one of the fastest growing jobs groups and will continue to focus on the availability of aviation jobs.
Job seeker testimonial:
“I registered onto your website recently and it was like having a breath of fresh air. It is fantastic and easy to use, I have registered on over 200 job websites to find a job and yours is by far the best I have found yet. No other website comes close to being as good as yours.” says Chris Smith, Job Seeker, United Kingdom.
Check out YourAviationJob.com now and see for the excellent functionality and ease of use.