Aware Bear Computer Repair in Pittsford, NY offers expert computer workstation repair and upgrades in Rochester New York.
Pittsford, New York (PRWEB) February 15, 2012
As the work load increases in Rochester, New York, small and midsized businesses can expect computer workstation break downs and other issues that prevent businesses to operate properly. In many cases, businesses can experience damaged hard drives and lost data.
When a computer workstation problem occurs, precious data can be lost if files are not saved frequently. A computer workstation malfunction can cost several thousands of dollars to a business. If a computer has a power supply that is malfunctioning and isn't receiving enough power to operate, it will turn off. Unsaved, open files may be corrupted, data may be lost and hard drives can be damaged, costing businesses a lot of money.
Aware Bear Computer Repair in Pittsford, NY offers tips to how to prevent computer workstation malfunction.
- Always have the workstation computers connected to a surge protector. APC offers a professional line of surge protectors that include a battery backup solution that can save businesses many hours of down time and help prevent costly workstation computer repair in Rochester, New York.
- The newest Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) provide surge protection, as well. This inexpensive add-on to a computer can save businesses many hours of down time and frustration.
- Having a service contract with a local computer repair store in Rochester, New York, can help businesses minimize workstation computer problems, since the computers are serviced on a regular basis.
When the proper steps are taken in order to service computer workstations on a regular basis, business owners have peace of mind and can focus on working towards growing the business.
Aware Bear Computer Repair in Pittsford, NY specializes in:
- Memory RAM Upgrades in Rochester, New York
- Hard Drive Upgrades in Rochester, New York
- Apple and Mac Computer Repair and Services in Rochester, New York
- Wireless Network Security and Setup in Rochester, New York
- Data Recovery Services in Rochester, New York
Andre Leite Alves concludes, “Many Rochester, New York, businesses do not carry a workstation computer service contract. When a problem strikes, businesses lose by paying an hourly computer repair rate that varies from $99 to $150 dollars and hour. Many work and production hours are also lost. Businesses should make sure all computer workstations are working properly and are serviced on a regular basis. The same applies to other areas of the business. Vehicles, machines and other tools require a regular maintenance in order to work properly; computer workstations are no different. Rochester, New York, businesses looking for a computer service contract, should keep Aware Bear Computer Repair in Pittsford, NY phone number handy.
About Aware Bear Computer Repair in Pittsford, NYU - Aware Bear Computers is a Rochester, NY based computer repair and service store located on 5 Monroe Avenue in Pittsford, NY (585) 473-7035. Aware Bear Computer Repair in Pittsford, New York, specializes in: logical and physical data recovery of hard disk drives, business servers, home theater installations, Apple and Mac service and repair, iPhone, iTouch and iPad repair and services. Aware Bear uses easy to understand, the “human” side of IT business in Rochester, New York, when it comes to any computer related issue. Please visit [http://awarebear.com for more information.