The ALERT Silver Anniversary Edition represents more than two decades of software and product innovation.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Woburn, MA (Vocus/PRWEB) April 12, 2011
Azima DLI, the leader and premier provider of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) products and analytical services, today announced the coming release of its ALERT™ - “Silver Anniversary Edition” PdM software. First introduced to the industrial marketplace in 1986 as DLI WATCHMAN® software, the current-generation Azima DLI ALERT family includes ExpertALERT™, StandardALERT™ and ViewALERT™ analysis systems as well as the embedded software installed on the DCX™ and DCA-60™ portable vibration data collectors/analyzers.
All of the ALERT Analysis Systems utilize a common database format and are therefore compatible with each other as well as with Azima DLI’s PdM services, WATCHMAN Reliability Portal™ and cloud-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings.
The ALERT Silver Anniversary Edition offers new features and several performance and usability upgrades. Some of the new features include:
- Automated Diagnostic System (ADS) enhancements: Larger, more complex machines can now be automatically diagnosed and system output has been improved.
- Data collector user interface redesign: Functions have been streamlined and presentation has been improved to provide more efficient use and better information and communications between collection technicians and remote analysts.
- Enhanced off-route data collection functionality: Added machine troubleshooting capability without needing optional advanced analysis software.
- Improvements to machine history view: Provides an improved presentation and scoring of historical machine condition information to better support analysis of the current machine condition.
- Improved database performance: Using the new Sybase® version 12 database engine and improved database design provides significant performance improvements.
- Expanded anti-friction bearing database: More than 75,000 bearing types have been added to improve bearing tone analysis.
- New voice controlled data collection: Provides for hands-free operation of data collectors, especially valuable in locations where a user’s hands are needed for climbing or supporting themselves during data collection activities.
- New data measurement options and data types supported.
“The ALERT Silver Anniversary Edition represents more than two decades of software and product innovation. Our team has worked hard to incorporate significant changes to the analysis system that will improve the user experience and overall condition monitoring program effectiveness,” said Ken Piety, vice president of technology, Azima DLI. “We expect that our customers will be delighted with the new capabilities and performance improvements that will directly impact their diagnostic team’s productivity and accuracy.”
Azima DLI customers that are in warranty or subscribe to a Service and Support Agreement (SSA) are entitled to receive this upgrade. Other customers that would like to purchase this upgrade can call Azima DLI customer support at (800) 654-2844 or international (+1) 206-842-7656, or email Azima DLI at email@example.com.
About Azima DLI
Azima DLI is the leader and premier provider of predictive maintenance products and analysis services that align with customers’ high standards for reliability, availability and uptime. Azima DLI’s WATCHMAN™ Reliability Services utilize flexible deployment models, proven diagnostic software and unmatched analytical expertise to deliver sustainable, scalable and cost-effective condition-based maintenance programs. The company’s offerings enable customers to implement comprehensive, predictive maintenance programs that ensure asset availability and maximize productivity. Azima DLI is headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts with offices across the U.S. and international representation in Asia-Pacific, Central America, Europe and South America. For more information, call +1 (800) 482-2290 or visit http://www.azimadli.com.
# # #