Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 30, 2012
With at least 25% of all B2B buyers more likely to go online to research new suppliers, B2B companies are scrambling to do web redesign projects for their companies across the United States. According to a recent Market 8 publication, Website Redesign for Maximum Marketing Performance, there are 12-B2B website best practices that allows it to become the company's best sales person.
“If companies were to consider what is it that their best sales person does on a daily basis, they would find out that most of these things can be accomplished on a website,” said Eduardo Esparza, President of Market 8. “These B2B website best practices can serve as a guide for companies undergoing a web redesign project.”
Here is a preview of six of the twelve B2B website best practices that the publication develops:
1. Adequate presentation- The company’s online presence is best represented with a professional image. Design and presentation are important considerations that are evaluated in a fractions of a second.
2. Clear language - Use simple, easy-to understand language that gets straight to the point. Companies must focus on showing buyers how they can benefit from the product service being presented.
3. Lead friendly - During the first two phases of the buying process (initial research, recognition of the opportunity), companies websites are found likely through word of mouth; physical, or digital, and through search engines. Companies need to focus on search engine optimization and publishing optimized content to get found.
4. Shows expertise - B2B websites need to explain products and services even more effectively than a proficient salesperson. Websites need to show its company’s expertise through business cases, testimonials and videos that allow customers to dig deeper in search of more information at their own pace.
5. Demonstrates empathy and shows value first - As B2B companies redesign their website, they need to integrate a blog where they can provide education and recommendations about topics related to their buyers’ business issue at large.
6. Adjusts the message according to the audience - The more complex a product or service is, the more likely buyers will have multiple stakeholders and levels of decision-making. The web redesign process must consider having content that appeals to each one of the different decision makers.
The full set of principles can be read in the eBook “Website Redesign for Maximum Marketing Performance.
About Market 8
Market 8 is a web design and inbound marketing agency that helps clients increase revenue by growing their traffic and increasing conversions online. A fully integrated agency, Market 8 specializes in marketing strategy, website development, interactive design, conversion optimization, video marketing, and marketing analytics including specific prospect and lead tracking. To learn more about Market 8, visit their website at: http://www.market8.net