Twitter is the new frontier for increasing brand awareness in B2B; it’s loaded with valuable resources to help nurture prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline.
Clarkston, GA (PRWEB) September 22, 2010
Though Twitter has been around for nearly five years now, its role as a B2B marketing tool is still in the pioneering stages.
Atlanta-based B2B ad agency MLT Creative (one of BtoB Magazine’s Top 150 B2B Agencies two years in a row) is looking to help more B2B marketers find their flock with “Twitter For B2B Marketing Results,” a new webinar featuring guest speaker and social media expert Trey Pennington.
“Even brands that are well-known for their marketing prowess are still in search of a secure and productive homestead in the wide open land of 140 characters,” Pennington said. “Twitter is the new frontier for increasing brand awareness in B2B; it’s loaded with valuable resources to help nurture prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline.”
During the webinar, which will be held Sept. 29 at 2 p.m. ET, Pennington will cover the basics—such as what Twitter is and how to use it correctly—as well as how to connect with people and create compelling content to take full advantage of its B2B marketing capabilities.
Attendees will learn:
- How to set up a Twitter account to nurture strangers into advocates (plus a couple bonus tips on how to add powerful “social proof” to websites).
- How to use Twitter to engage prospects at optimal points in the sales pipeline.
- How to integrate Twitter to enhance and empower existing marketing programs.
- Strategies for effectively building a Twitter network.
- Tactics for engaging people that will make each attendee a “Twitter rock star” in their industry.
- Simple steps for creating compelling Twitter content.
- A workflow model that will make it easy to launch and leverage Twitter without spending too much time feeding it.
“I’ve long been an avid proponent of Twitter’s value as a B2B marketing tool,” said Billy Mitchell, president and creative director of MLT Creative. “It’s increasingly vital for inbound marketing, and this webinar offers great advice on how to use it to get results.”
Interested B2B marketers can sign up for this free webinar here.
About the Speaker: Trey Pennington
Trey Pennington is a story prospector and professional speaker. He presents keynotes, workshops and ongoing training to help organizations discover, develop and deliver their story to cut through marketing clutter and connect with prospects and customers.
About MLT Creative
MLT Creative, based on the east side of Atlanta, GA, with a Northeast office in Rhode Island, was founded in 1984. Known as the idea launch pad™ for B-to-B marketers, MLT Creative's services include strategic planning, positioning, brand development, advertising and sales promotions.
# # #