Using Pinpointe, we are able to complete our vision for closed loop marketing while continuing to reach our prospects with meaningful content that delivers value to their business.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) July 14, 2011
Pinpointe, a leading Email Marketing Service for mid-sized enterprises, announced that Aternity, a provider of IT performance management for end-user experience is optimizing their marketing results by combining Pinpointe’s Email Marketing with Eloqua’s marketing automation suite and Salesforce.com.
Aternity found that the complexity of Eloqua, a marketing automation platform was best for nurturing ‘warmer’ leads, while Aternity selected Pinpointe as the ‘right-sized’ B2B email marketing product to drive its broader, lead prospecting efforts.
With Pinpointe, Aternity has grown its qualified lead funnel by 20-25% each quarter and has achieved the Company’s vision of closed-loop marketing. The email marketing case study is available for download.
“Using Pinpointe, we are able to further complete our vision for closed loop marketing while continually pushing the envelope to reach our prospects with meaningful content that delivers value to their business,” said Donna Parent, VP marketing at Aternity.
Pinpointe is able to fulfill multiple campaigns with plenty of control and no headache. Pinpointe’s extended features help Pinpointe customers like Aternity by filling the gap between email marketing and marketing automation products. Read the email marketing case study details.
“Pinpointe provides us with an innovative solution that helps us creatively and consistently reach our target audience – while rising above the clutter and noise within a very competitive industry,” adds Parent.
Case Study Details
As a fast-growth, Intel Portfolio Capital Company, Aternity faced a rapidly expanding database of leads from its frequent webinars. To keep its database clean and to separate early prospects from well-qualified leads to be nurtured, the company searched for an email marketing solution that would be less complex than its marketing automated solution, Eloqua.
Aternity found that Pinpointe’s B2B email marketing solution fit its needs by providing:
- The ability to create fully personalized and distributed emails on behalf of individual sales team members to prospects, to efficiently fill the sales funnel in an automated fashion.
- The ability to reach new permission-based prospects and achieve very low bounce rates.
- The ability to achieve closed loop analysis to track and demonstrate results.
- An easy to use interface that is simple and fast – creating email campaigns, sending and tracking campaigns and analyzing results, all handled easily.
- Enhanced visibility into email campaign results that allow Aternity to measure the ROI for their email marketing spend.
Results: 25% quarterly growth in lead funnel for 18 months
- Now qualified prospects responding to Aternity’s campaigns are moved into Eloqua’s marketing automation solution for nurturing, creating a more efficient process.
- Aternity has been able to reach B2B prospects with high response rates and very low bounce, opt-out and complaint rates.
What Sets Pinpointe Apart?
Pinpointe solves the unique needs of mid-market, B2B, and digital agencies with scalable, feature-rich, cloud-based email marketing. Pinpointe’s “Business Class” email marketing vendor closes the emerging gap between email marketing and marketing automation needs.
Mid-sized enterprises and digital agencies require advanced email marketing features not available in many email marketing products. Customers are faced with the prospect of upgrading to a more expensive, complex marketing automation solution. Pinpointe’s intuitive user interface and advanced capabilities, including segmentation and “send on behalf of” features, plus optional multi-user login options, fill the void.
Aternity Pinpointe Customer Interviews
For additional case study details or to coordinate an interview with Aternity, please email or call Kaye McKinzie, kaye(at)quatrainpr(dot)com, (415) 927-7365.
Pinpointe’s affordable, cloud-based email marketing platform empowers B2B marketers to target and personalize their email communications based on their prospect’s actions and previous responses. Pinpointe’s email marketing helps marketers stay in touch with their prospects and deliver more quality opportunities to the sales team. Please visit us at http://www.pinpointe.com.