Torrance, CA (PRWEB) May 5, 2008
The original Megabait Charlie was introduced to the US market in 2002 at the Icast fishing industry trade show and won the Best New Product Award. It's main attributes included the revolutionary design of combining the flexibility and realistic motion of a softbait with the suspending action of a hard lipped jerkbait. It was one of the first swimbaits that helped start the swimbait craze. It's popularity grew over the years with additions of new sizes and colors to meet various fishing environments all over the U.S.
In 2006, the original manufacturer of the Megabait Charlie had to close shop, but a new company purchased the rights to produce the bait.
Now in 2008 a new version of the Megabait Charlie Swimbait is now available and shipping from ExtremeLures.com, an online retailer of Bass Fishing Lures and Swimbaits.
The New Updated Megabait Charlie Swimbait now features:
- Soft outer body with realistic real bait finishes like trout and ayu
- Inner layer of holographic material through translucent skin offers additional flash
- Hard inner core with plastic lip and tungsten balls for improved castability, swimming action, and suspending action
- Total wire through construction for enhanced durability
- Sizes of 3.5", 4", 5" and 6" to meet various freshwater and saltwater environments
- Deadly Realistic Swimming Action that entices fish to strike
- Advanced design with an affordable price
Pricing starts at only $6.99 for the smaller models and up to $11.46 for the larger.
3rd Party review of the Original Megabait Charlie Swimbait is here: Charlie Swimbait Review
YouTube Demo Video showing the unique swimming action for the Megabait Charlie Swimbait is here: Charlie Swimbait Demo Video
ExtremeLures.com is an online retailer of JDM "Japanese Domestic Market" and other Japanese Bass Fishing Lures made available in the U.S. and has been in business since 2001.
ExtremeLures.com is an authorized reseller of the Megabait, Lucky Craft, Megabass, Jackall, Keitech, and Smith Japan lines of Bass Fishing Lures. Registered trademarks listed are the property of their respective owners.
ExtremeLures.com can provide samples at no charge to the press in return for reviews, articles, and link backs. Please contact ExtremeLures.com for details.
George Media, director of public relations