Whether you’re looking for full service bathroom remodeling services or just need a few bathroom update ideas, Sears has you covered. But, knowing where to begin is the key.
Longwood, FL (PRWEB) January 18, 2012
The uncertain real estate market has caused homeowners across the country to carefully weigh the pros and cons of home renovation vs. new-builds. When it comes to remodeling, experts at Sears Home Services rank bathroom upgrades high on the list of ways to boost home value and increase personal enjoyment of the space.
“Upgrading your bathroom can seem intimidating at first,” said Ginger Jackson, Marketing Manager for Sears Home Services. “Whether you’re looking for full service bathroom remodeling services or just need a few bathroom update ideas, Sears has you covered. But, knowing where to begin is the key.”
Jackson outlines the following points for those considering bathroom remodeling services:
1. Determine a Budget – Bathroom remodeling costs can be as little or as much as you wish to spend. It’s always a good idea to establish a budget up front and stick to it. Educate yourself about what it will take to bring your bath up to par with competitively priced homes in your area. For example, if the majority of homes on your block all have granite countertops or luxury tubs, consider starting there. If your budget is smaller, a can of paint or a bathroom faucet replacement might do the trick.
2. Outline Your Priorities – With your budget in mind, decide what type of bathroom renovation will best fit your needs and lifestyle. It could be as simple as a bathroom (medicine) cabinet replacement, bathtub refinishing service, bathroom shower replacement, sink replacement or toilet replacement. Or, it could be extensive as a full bathroom renovation.
3. Shop Around – It’s important to explore your options and consider a vendor that caters to “do it yourself” customers in need of bathroom improvement ideas, as well as those wishing to hire turn-key bathroom renovation services. Also consider whether the company carries a variety of name brands that meet your aesthetic and quality standards.
4. Select a Company – Selecting a qualified bathroom remodeling service is more complicated than knowing they stock your favorite color of tile. For the safety of your family and home, it’s critical the contractor provide the following:
- written product and labor warranties
- public liability protection
- worker’s compensation protection
- property damage insurance
“At Sears Home Services, we not only carry top name brands like Kohler®, Sterling Vikrell®, Accord® and Sensa®, but we also back all of our work with a written satisfaction guarantee. Regardless of whether you opt for a bathroom shower replacement or take advantage of our full bathroom remodeling services, you’re backed by one of the best warranties in the business” said Jackson.
About Sears Home Services
Sears Home Services is a division of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), the nation’s fourth largest broadline retailer with more than 4,000 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. As the nation’s largest provider of homes services, Sears Home Services provides more than 11 million service calls annually. For more information, visit the website at http://www.searshomeservices.com.
# # #