(PRWEB UK) 16 March 2011
Wearing a new perfume or after-shave can give you an instant feel good factor. Over 70% of UK Brits choose a perfume to match their mood, and around 30% of consumers will try a new fragrance, such as Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume this spring.
With a new spring fragrance you can shake off the memories of dark, cold winter nights and dream of sunny skies or a romantic dinner date.
Indulge your senses this season with these five top perfumes, which you can find at the popular retail comparison site Become.co.uk:
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume is one of the UK’s best-selling fragrances. This perfume can be described as fresh, youthful, and naturally delicate. Daisy perfume from Marc Jacobs has a dreamy floral scent that has been described as “like a drop of pure spring water”. You can imagine wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume with a pretty floral dress or whilst on a sunny stroll in the countryside.
Prices for Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, which can be found at the shopping comparison website, Become, start from £39.99 for a 75ml bottle and £51.99 for a 125ml bottle. This perfume, although not cheap, is great value for money so we can definitely recommend Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for fashionable women this season.
2. City professionals will love the stylish DKNY Be Delicious, Fresh Blossom perfume. This trendy perfume is infused with pink grapefruit, rose petals, and a hint of white musk. You could imagine this fruity fragrance being worn by Samantha or Carrie from Sex and the City.
Prices for DKNY at Become start around £19.99 for a 30ml bottle, £31.45 for a 50ml bottle, or £37.95 for a 100ml bottle.
3. Vera Wang Preppy Princess perfume is the perfect choice for go-getting girls. This fragrance is a luscious blend of sweet honeysuckle and red berries and reportedly is “fit for royalty”! You can be the star of this season’s parties wearing Preppy Princess with a little black dress and pair of red or black heels.
At Become you can find prices starting from around £28.50 for a 30ml bottle, £37.95 for a 50ml bottle, and £49.99 for a 100ml bottle.
4. Popular designer perfume, Armani Code, can be labelled as “daring”, “sexy”, and “unique”. This is a lavish and slightly oriental fragrance and could be described as “spicy” with just a hint of sweetness. Armani Code is a very seductive scent and is ideal for elegant dinner dates or a night on the town.
You can find great deals for Armani Code perfume at Become with prices starting from £30.50 for a 30ml bottle, £36.99 for a 50ml bottle, and £42.09 for a 100ml bottle.
5. The divine Versace Versense perfume is highly distinctive and sought after. A juicy cocktail of citrus fruit, bergamot, and green mandarin, this fresh fragrance is sure to add a touch of glamour to any outfit. Prices for Versace Versense, also found at Become, are from £26.45 for a 30ml bottle, £33.90 for a 50ml bottle, and £31.35 for a 100ml bottle.
Trying a new fragrance, such as Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, is a great way to boost your mood and confidence. You can always find great deals on the latest designer perfumes at Become, the popular shopping comparison website which searches the Internet for fantastic prices – saving you time and money!
For further information, please visit http://health-and-beauty.become.co.uk/
For media and PR:
Status Media Plc
Tel: +44 (0)845 054 2529