Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 08, 2014
This report elaborates Belgiums’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Belgium power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Belgium on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear.
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Key Company in the Belgium Power Market:
- KAElectrabel S.A.
- EDF Luminus nv/sa
Order a purchase copy at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=9423. (Price: Single User License – US$1500 and Corporate User License – US$4500).
Reasons to Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector.
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Inquire before buying at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=9423. (Price: Single User License – US$1500 and Corporate User License – US$4500)
Major Points from Table of Contents
4 Belgium, Power Market, Snapshot 12
4.1 Belgium, Power Market, Macroeconomic Factors 12
4.2 Belgium, Power Market, Supply Security 14
4.3 Belgium, Power Market, Generation Infrastructure 15
4.4 Belgium, Power Market, Transmission Infrastructure 15
4.5 Belgium, Power Market, Opportunities 15
4.6 Belgium, Power Market, Challenges 15
5 Belgium, Power Market, Market Analysis 17
5.1 Belgium, Power Market, Supply Structure 17
5.2 Belgium, Power Market, Key Market Players 17
5.3 Belgium, Power Market, Financial Deals 18
5.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004–June 2014 18
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2013 20
5.4 Belgium, Power Market, Demand Structure 22
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2013 24
6 Belgium, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 26
6.1 Belgium, Power Market, Electricity Policy 26
6.1.1 Nuclear Policy 26
6.1.2 Green Certificates 26
6.2 Belgium, Power Market, Foreign Investment Scenario 27
7 Belgium, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 28
7.1 Belgium, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2013 28
7.2 Belgium, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000–2030 29
7.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000–2030 32
7.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydro Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000–2030 36
7.2.3 Cumulative Installed Nuclear Capacity and Annual Nuclear Power Generation, 2000–2030 39
7.2.4 Cumulative Installed Renewable Capacity and Annual Renewable Power Generation, 2000–2030 42
8 Belgium, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 46
8.1 Belgium, Power Market, Transmission Overview 46
8.2 Belgium, Power Market, Distribution Overview 47
8.3 Belgium, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 48
8.3.1 Electricity Import and Export Trends, 2000–2014 49
8.4 Belgium, Power Market, Electricity Trading 51
9 Belgium, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies 52
9.1 Key Company in the Belgium Power Market: Electrabel S.A. 52
9.1.1 Business Description 52
9.1.2 SWOT Overview 52
9.2 Key Company in the Belgium Power Market: EDF Luminus nv/sa 56
9.2.1 Business Description 56
9.2.2 SWOT Analysis 56
10 Appendix 60
10.1 Market Definitions 60
10.1.1 Power 60
10.1.2 Installed Capacity 60
10.1.3 Electricity Generation 60
10.1.4 Electricity Consumption 60
10.1.5 Thermal Power Plant 60
10.1.6 Hydropower Plant 60
10.1.7 Nuclear Power 60
10.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources 60
10.2 Abbreviations 61
10.3 Bibliography 61
10.4 Coverage 62
10.5 GlobalData’s Methodology 62
10.6 Contact Us 64
10.7 Disclaimer 64
Explore more reports on Energy industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy.
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.