Our top priority is to provide our clients with solutions to the challenges they face every day
Schaumburg, IL (PRWEB) December 12, 2012
Benefit Express Services, LLC, a leader in providing benefits administration solutions for large, medium and small organizations, announced the launch of paperless dependent verification audits. "Our top priority is to provide our clients with solutions to the challenges they face every day," said Maria Bradley, president and founder of Benefit Express. “We are committed to reducing unnecessary waste. This newly enhanced service demonstrates our continued focus on exceeding our clients’ needs while being environmentally conscious.”
Employers have generally relied on the honor system for health plan enrollment and by doing so have unknowingly covered many non-eligible dependents. This practice has translated directly into higher costs for their organization. A carefully planned audit of dependents can help employers uncover ineligible members and can result in significant cost savings. Large plans can generally expect a 5% to 10% reduction in the number of covered dependents after an eligibility audit.
Utilizing the paperless solution, participants verifying their dependents can directly upload their supporting documentation into Benefit Express’ online enrollment system, My Benefit Express™. This environmentally friendly approach combined with the existing secure fax and email submission capabilities allows for higher efficiency for Benefit Express’ clients and their employees.
Benefit Express’ verification service includes:
- Easy to use, customizable websites to inform employees of requirements, track progress, and collect documentation;
- Validation of required documents, including marriage licenses, birth certificates and full-time student affidavits;
- Application of spouse eligibility rules for employed spouses;
- Multilingual Customer Care Center to support employee education about the audit and the plan's eligibility requirements;
- Customized reports to facilitate termination of ineligible claimants; and
- Electronic eligibility auditing to verify coverage is terminated correctly with the carrier.
About Benefit Express
At Benefit Express, the focus is on flexible administration solutions. Their self-service platform - My Benefit Express™ - delivers tools which help clients efficiently manage HR & Benefits Administration. With My Benefit Express™ clients have direct access to: customized content delivery, enrollment assistance, employee benefit education tools, transactional administrative processing/tracking, carrier billing reconciliation, vendor data-links and detailed HR reporting. Benefit Express’ solutions provide the flexibility for clients to choose how, where and by whom work gets done. For more information, visit http://www.BenefitExpressOnline.com.