Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 19, 2013
Sunsetfinances.com notes that cremation is an outstanding way to remember the beloved. Casket costs and burials can be expensive which has resulted in more people choosing cremation. In CBC News’ report, published June 6, 2013, it was stated that more Canadians choose cremation over caskets. Sunset Finances offers a list of 5 benefits of honoring a loved one with cremation.
SunsetFinances.com’s 5 Benefits of Honoring a Loved One with Cremation are:
1. Cremation allows an individual to keep the beloved always near. Some people have the ashes of their loved ones kept in hand blown glass or in an urn on their mantel. Now, the ashes of the deceased can even be used to grow a diamond which one can keep with them forever.
2. Many people and their loved ones are choosing cremation because it is more environmentally friendly. People want future generations to have a clean earth to live on and as a result select cremation.
3. Cremation is a great way to honor a person by placing them in their favorite place. Most burials are done in a cemetery whereas cremation allows family members to hold a memorial service in their loved one’s favorite place and spread his or her ashes afterwards.
4. Cremation is an outstanding option for some people due to the fact that it aligns with their cultural beliefs. When honoring an individual, one should always adhere to that person’s religious and cultural beliefs.
5. In societies where there isn’t a lot of land, cremation is an excellent way to honor someone dear by keeping their remains forever.
Sunsetfinances.com announces that more people are choosing cremation and supports peoples’ individual choice of honoring the deceased according to their personal beliefs. There are many benefits to cremation and Sunset Finances has announced its list of 5 benefits to honoring a loved one with cremation.
About Sunset Finances:
SunsetFinances.com is an outstanding place to remember loved ones. Sunset Finances deals with how people have made our lives more joyous and seeks to honor them.