The “Benefits Of Meditation & Mindfulness Research On The Body 2014” report penned by Sri Valve provides people with tips on how to practice meditation moderately.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
“Benefits Of Meditation & Mindfulness Research On The Body 2014,” a new report created by Sri Valve on the site Vkool.com shows mental and physical benefits of meditation, and detailed instructions on how to practice it properly. In the first part of this report, people will discover the differences between 14 popular kinds of meditation such as:
1. Mindfulness meditation
3. Spiritual meditation
4. Focused meditation
5. Transcendental meditation
6. Movement meditation
7. Reflective meditation
8. Heart-centered meditation
10. Mantra meditation
11. Qi gong
12. Guided visualization or creative meditation
13. Trance-based practices
14. Heart rhythm meditation
In the second part of this article, Sri Valve reveals to readers some amazing benefits of meditation on human health including:
- Meditation practice helps boost immunity in recovering cancer patients.
- Meditation may reduce the risk of breast cancer recurrence.
- Meditation helps remove unhealthy emotional states.
- Practicing meditation exercises daily can boost male and female fertility.
- Meditation exercises are used to relieve irritable bowel syndrome and lower blood pressure.
- Meditation practice can prevent the risk of getting heart disease, arthritis, and asthma.
- Meditation practice helps lower the risk of getting skin conditions such as psoriasis
- Practicing meditation can reduce stress and depression.
- Meditation can lower high blood pressure, reduce anxiety attacks, and reduce the levels of blood lactate.
- Meditation can be used to relieve any tension-related pain including ulcers, insomnia, tension headaches, muscle and joint problems.
- Meditation can increase the energy level, improve the immune system, and increase serotonin production.
- The regular practice of meditation can help increase happiness and creativity.
- Meditation can help improve emotional stability, decrease anxiety, and develop intuition.
- Practicing meditation can help gain clarity and peace of mind.
In the final part of the “Benefits Of Meditation & Mindfulness Research On The Body 2014” report, people will discover some psychological, spiritual and physiological benefits of meditation such as:
- Lower oxygen consumption
- Decrease respiratory rate
- Increase blood flow
- Slow the heart rate
- Decrease muscle tension
- Build self-confidence
- Resolve phobias and fears
- Increase brain wave coherence
- Changes attitude toward life
- Create a widening, deepening capacity for love
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Benefits Of Meditation & Mindfulness Research On The Body 2014 is a good report that helps readers understand more about benefits of meditation on human health.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Benefits Of Meditation & Mindfulness Research On The Body 2014” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-meditation/.
About Sri Valve: Sri Valve is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Sri Valve provides people with a collection of articles on psychological, spiritual and physiological benefits of meditation.