(PRWEB) May 20, 2012
The web hosting review site TCWH releases the Best PHP Hosting for 2012 for PHP developers and small businesses based on the web hosting features, speed, reliability, technical support and price, rated by the TCWH editorial review and over 2,000 real customer reviews.
By the end of May 19, 2012, there have been 2127 web hosting users who submitted reviews to their current or previous web hosts at TCWH, and approximately 64% of their websites are using PHP and MySQL. Based on the customer votes and the TCWH editors' review, BlueHost is recommended as the best PHP hosting for 2012.
BlueHost has been a famous web host since 1996 that only offers a single shared web hosting plan. BlueHost utilizes cPanel as the web hosting control panel with SimpleScripts that allows users to 1-Click install over 100 web applications in 1 minute, including WordPress, Joomla, OSCommerce, SMF, etc. Their shared web hosting plan is based on Linux CentOS and Apache 2, with the latest PHP 5.2.17/5.3.10 and MySQL 5, including the following main compelling features.
1. 1 free domain for life & unlimited websites on 1 account.
2. Unlimited disk space, monthly data transfer & email accounts
3. PHP, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL
4. CGI, FastCGI, Secure Shell (SSH) Access, SSL, FTP, Stats
5. PHP.INI customization, .htaccess override & custom cronjobs
6. 24/7 US customer service via toll-free telephone and live chat.
7. Free $100 Google AdWords credits for US and Canada residents.
BlueHost shared web hosting is starting at $6.95/mo regularly, but now making a special 44% discount for $3.95/mo only. To claim the BlueHost 44% discount and to learn more information about BlueHost, visit http://www.top-cheap-web-hosting.com/bluehost-coupon-reviews/bluehost-3_95
Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com (TCWH) is an independent leading web hosting review website, designed to help people find the best web hosting deals at the most affordable rate, reviewing and rating web hosts based on the true experience and the comments from real customers.