To assist Independent Marketing Associates passionate about a single product, LHN has released six (6) new product-only replicated web sites as part of their eService Program.
(PRWEB) December 19, 2011
Tampa, FL: Analyzing trends at Liberty Health Network, LLC (LHN), business managers have determined that many Independent Marketing Associates become very committed to one or two products, and build their business around those products almost exclusively.
To assist Independent Marketing Associates passionate about a single product, LHN has released six (6) new product-only replicated web sites as part of their eService Program. The new web sites are:
1) Http;//Joints.MyLHN.Com - This site displays all of the relevant information about LHN's proprietary JointMAXe joint supplement. JointMAXe is LHN's exclusive solution for healthy joints and joint relief. Now with Quercetin! The Arthritis Pain Epidemic in North America has reached enormous proportions. Millions of people suffer from some form of arthritis, with a huge impact on their quality of life. Information about JointMAXe, with an enrollment link tied to the Associates account is embedded in the web page coding.
2) Http://VitaMAXe.MyLHN.Com - This site displays all of the relevant information about LHN's Mortechem-Free VitaMAXe multivitamin supplement. VitaMAXe is a general purpose supplement that combines carefully balanced potencies of all essential vitamins and minerals plus necessary food factors to provide a foundation for any nutritional support program. Higher potencies of the “stress” related nutrients (niacinamide, pantothenic acid, vitamin C and RNA) are used along with citrus bioflavonoids, rutin and hesperidin. Essential food factors, amino acids and digestive support (pancreatin and bile salts) are also included.
3) Http://CoQ10.MyLHN.Com - This site displays all of the relevant information about LHN's Mortechem-Free CoEnzyme Q10 supplement. Recent clinical trials show faster and greater regression of disease with doses (300-600 mg) of CoQ10 daily. Vitamin E is added to the MAXeGEN formula to enhance the absorption of CoQ10, an oil soluble material. enhanced absorption allows blood levels to normalize and beneficial effects to be seen much faster. CoQ10 plays a critical role in the production of ATP, the basic energy molecule of all cells. It also functions as an antioxidant in free radical reactions. And unlike many “bargain” supplements, you won’t find Titanium Dioxide and other potentially harmful binders, fillers, and colorants in MAXeGEN’s CoQMAXe!
4) Http://MCHC.MyLHN.Com - This site displays all of the relevant information about LHN's Mortechem-Free Osteoporosis supplement OsteoMAXe. Unlike cheaper calcium supplements, MAXeGEN’s OsteoMAXe contains M.C.H.C. or microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite complex, prepared from raw bone, which is in an extremely bioavailable form of calcium which has been used with great success in prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, to prevent and halt bone loss, and to restore bone density. Additional minerals are present in the natural ratios occurring in normal bone. Vitamin K* and D have been added to assist the formation of new bone cells. Boron is added because it has been shown to reduce urinary excretion of calcium and magnesium and significantly increase blood levels of both estrogen and testosterone. Estrogen suppresses the resorption of bone induced by a nocturnal surge of parathyroid hormone. Calcium, sodium fluoride and estrogen are the only agents whose ability to influence favorably the process of osteoporosis once it has been established. Of these, only calcium is without potential hazards. Calcium from MAXeGEN’s M.C.H.C. and calcium citrate are readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
5) Http://Omega3.MyLHN.Com - This site displays all of the relevant information about LHN's Mortechem-Free Fish Oil supplement OmegaMAXe. Research conducted over the past 2 decades indicates that fats and cholesterol play a major role in the development of heart disease, the number one killer in the U.S. This same research uncovered an apparent enigma centered on the Greenland Eskimo, whose diet is rich in animal fat and yet, is virtually free from coronary artery disease and diabetes mellitus. Studies by H.O. Bang, J. Dyerberg and others provide evidence that high levels of eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic fatty acids found in the fish, seal and whale diet of the Eskimo may be protective against heart disease.EPA and DHA have two protective roles: First they lessen the synthesis and enhance clearance of cholesterol and triglycerides as well as inhibiting the uptake of another essential fatty acid which is substrate for the pro-aggregatory, pro-inflammatory and vasoconstrictive prostaglandin-2 series. Second, EPA and DHA are themselves substrates for anti- aggregatory, anti-inflammatory and vasodilating prostaglandin-3 series. By altering the ratio of the 2 series to the 3 series in favor of the 3 series, EPA and DHA reduce many of the risk factors related to heart disease and stroke.
6) Http://pHPlus.MyLHN.Com - This site displays all of the relevant information about LHN's Mortechem-Free Alkaline supplement pH-PLUS. The simple process of alkalizing the human body and the important role a properly alkalized body plays in restoring and maintaining overall health, is paramount in any serious pursuit of wellness. That's because glands and organs function properly in exact proportion to the amount of alkaline and acid levels in the body. pH Plus contains Minerals, Herbs, and Enzymes formulated to support proper acidity levels in the body.
Individuals interested in marketing LHN products and earning commissions up to 60% on product sales are encouraged to contact the corporate office for a personal interview.
About Liberty Health Network, LLC.
Liberty Health Network is one of the nation’s leading Direct and Internet Marketing companies with a state-of-the-art Global Distribution facility in Tampa Bay, Fl. For 12 Years, the Liberty Health Network name has been synonymous with high quality Mortechem-Free Nutritional Supplements, Skin Care and Web Applications.
Liberty Health Network distributes products and services Internationally. Businesses or Individuals interested in distributing Liberty Products or requiring more information should contact Chief Operating Officer Russell Bly at (813) 774-8191. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.