Plymouth, IN (PRWEB) September 24, 2009
The Best Canadian Retirement Communities of September 2009 have been reviewed and ranked by BestRetirementDestinations.com.
Canada is a country full of laid-back people and vast scenic routes. If this sounds like a place you could retire, the next step is choosing a community within Canada to settle. Retirement shouldn't have to be a complex process with difficult choices. BestRetirementDestinations.com wants to put some ease into the process by listing the Best Canadian Retirement Communities for September 2009:
1. Kadenwood- Vancouver, BC
2. Revelstoke Mountain Resort- British Columbia
3. Sun Peaks Resort- Sun Peaks, BC
4. Masterpiece at Symphonia- Quebec
5. Amica at London- London, Ontario
6. Rutherford Heights- Alberta
7. Shaftesbury Park- Manitoba
8. Mission Villas Pasadena Estates- British Columbia
9. Touchmark at Wedgewood- Edmonton, AB
10. Coldstream Meadows- Vernon, BC
Each community is reviewed based on a criteria process designed by BestRetirementDestinations.com. The ranking criterion includes Residential Options, Visual Appeal, Recreational Activities, Social Networking, and Safety/Security. The community is evaluated concerning these subject as well as reviewed for the overall experience. BestRetirementDestinations.com considers these communities industry leaders and proudly highlights them as the best.
Communities interested in being considered for BestRetirementDestinations.com should apply for ranking at: http://www.bestretirementdestinations.com/rankings/communities/apply-for-ranking
Follow Us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bestcommunities