Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) June 14, 2010
BetterTrades®, a leading stock market education company, announced today that it will host hundreds of self-directed investors at its annual Traders Super Summit. This year's theme is "Back in Black," a reference to helping students learn how to revitalize their trading portfolios that may have taken a hit over the last two years.
The Traders Super Summit will be held June 17-19 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort® in Orlando, Florida. The entire BetterTrades education staff is expected to take the stage throughout this three-day event, which will be hosted by BetterTrades founder and CEO, Freddie Rick.
Scheduled speakers and topics include:
- Markay Latimer on Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands
- Ryan Litchfield on Trade Management and Market Aikido
- Darlene Powell on Going Beyond Rules and Monitoring the News
- Bob Eldridge on Trading Today's Market
- Dale Zamzow on News Trading
- Robert Roy on Channeling Options
- Doug Sutton on Criteria for Trading Earnings and Sector Trading
- Rich Latimer on Weekly Credit Spreads
- Wade Sutton on Getting Out of the Danger Zone
- Bill Corcoran on Trading Options Expirations
- Carey Rudick on Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Profits
- Tony Benson on Price Patterns
New this year is a panel discussion to be held on the final day, giving attendees an opportunity to get their trading strategy questions answered by having access to more than one speaker. Attendees will also have an opportunity to purchase BetterTrades products, which include, distance learning DVDs, online classes, on-location workshops, and trading tools at special "Super Summit" prices.
To find out more about Traders Super Summit or to register to attend, please visit http://www.traderssupersummit.com or call 1-800-676-4410.
About Long - Term, Short Term, Inc., doing business as BetterTrades®
Since 1998, BetterTrades, a leading stock market education company, has been bringing Wall Street to Main Street and has taught thousands of self-directed investors how to trade in the stock and options market. BetterTrades' integrated approach provides students with knowledge, tools, and trading techniques. BetterTrades' market-leading course structure and support allows students to progress at a pace that is comfortable and compatible with their individual goals and trading strategies.
BetterTrades conducts its free Financial Freedom Expo regularly in locations around North America. The Financial Freedom Expo introduces the public to the same trading strategies that have allowed many BetterTrades students to become knowledgeable about how to trade the stock market.
For more information or to register for the Financial Freedom Expo, please visit BetterTrades.
# # #