Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 10, 2012
This bi-annual report is designed to show past consumption trends for all commercial beverage categories and forecast trends five years into the future. Product analysis is broken down in to 21 categories.
Current economic environment remains gloomy in western markets and Eurozone countries are having a particularly turbulent ride. The signs so far in 2012 indicate more difficult times ahead for the global economy and on-going challenges for the beverages industry.
The key driving force behind commercial beverages remains Asia, with China and India leading the way. The growing consumer base and rising disposable incomes levels is fuelling growth in these markets.
The report facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time by category and determine share of throat. It is an essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry.
Key Features and Benefits Global Beverage Market Forecasts:
- Data for 24 individual beverage categories, covering historical trends - 1999-2011 actual and 2012-2017 forecast provided in excel.
- Data measures in million liters and liters per capita
- Supporting analysis for the 24 individual beverage categories
- Global Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 93 markets in eight regions : Africa, Asia, Australasia, Latin America, East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, North America and West Europe.
- Regional summaries and a global overview are also included plus supporting text for 53 markets.
Key Market Issues
Table of Content
- Data Horizon 1999-2011 ACTUAL, 2012-2017 FORECASTS
- Measures: Volume (million liters), Population (millions), Liters Per Capita
- Geographic Coverage
1. AFRICA: Nigeria, South Africa, Other Africa
2. ASIA: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Other Asia
3. AUSTRALASIA: Australia, New Zealand, Other Australasia
4. LATIN AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Other Latin America
5. EAST EUROPE: Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Other East Europe
6. MIDDLE EAST and NORTH AFRICA (MENA): Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Other MENA
7. NORTH AMERICA: Canada, United States of America
8. WEST EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, (Republic of) Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Other West Europe
- Regional Balancers
For regions where it has not been possible to generate total market volumes by profiling each individual country, specifically Central and South America, Asia, Middle East/North Africa and Rest of Africa, we have taken a value judgment to arrive at a balancing "Others" figure. This is recorded as a separate entity, specific to the Region to which it belongs
- Product Coverage
Main beverage category groups: Soft (standard), Soft (extended), Beer, Spirits (standard), Spirits (extended) and Wines.
- Individual beverage categories within each main group are as follows:
1. Soft (standard): Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (less than 25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks. Packaged Water excludes all water sold in large containers of greater than 10 liters
2. Soft (extended): Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea
3. Beer: Beer, Sorghum Beer and Cider
4. Spirits (standard): Spirits (excludes Fortified Wine and Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs))
5. Spirits (extended): Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Rice Wine and Sake
6. Wines: Wine (Still and Sparkling combined)
7. Market Commentary
- Geographic Coverage
1. AFRICA: Nigeria
2. ASIA: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
3. LATIN AMERICA: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
4. EAST EUROPE: Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
5. NORTH AMERICA: United States of America
6. WEST EUROPE: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, (Republic of) Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- Categories covered where applicable:
1. Packaged Water
2. Bulk/HOD Water
6. Still Drinks
8. Fruit Powders
9. Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks
10. Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks
11. Sports Drinks
12. Energy Drinks
13. Dairy Drinks (white milk, fermented milk, drinking yogurt, flavoured milk, soymilk, evaporated and condensed milk)
14. Hot Tea
15. Hot Coffee
20. Fortified Wine
23. Rice Wine
- Global Beverage Forecasts - Methodology
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-beverage-forecasts-september-2012-market-report.html
Contact sales (at) rnrmarketresearch (dot) com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments