We have confirmed an incredible ensemble of keynote speakers for BIA/Kelsey NEXT who will help us recognize and understand the larger forces that are creating new possibilities in local advertising and marketing.
Chantilly, VA (PRWEB) August 17, 2016
BIA/Kelsey today announced keynote speakers for its flagship annual conference, BIA/Kelsey NEXT: The Future of Local Digital Advertising & Marketing (#BIAKNEXT), Dec. 5-7, in Boston, Massachusetts. The conference will present authoritative insights and provocative predictions about the next five years in local digital advertising and marketing, with a focus on how media, agencies and tech innovators are helping marketers take their organizations into the future.
The event’s keynote speakers include best-selling authors and local digital leaders from tech and media:
- Catharine Hays, the executive director of the Future of Advertising Program at The Wharton School/University of Pennsylvania, will open the event with an immediate focus on the future of advertising. She is the co-author of the new book, Beyond Advertising: Creating Value Through All Customer Touchpoints.
- Scott Brinker, author of Hacking Marketing and editor of the chiefmartec.com blog, will share his insights on the martech landscape of the future.
- Jodie Sasse, director, IBM Watson Ecosystem, will speak about the use of data, artificial intelligence and machine learning in advertising.
- Bruce Rogers, chief insights officer and head of Forbes’ CMO Practice, will discuss the future role of the CMO in local advertising and marketing.
“We have been witnessing enormous disruptions—in industry generally, and specifically in advertising and marketing—that leave many companies reeling and trying to figure out what’s going on and what to do about it,” said BIA/Kelsey NEXT Conference Chair Rick Ducey, managing director, BIA/Kelsey. “We have confirmed an incredible ensemble of keynote speakers for BIA/Kelsey NEXT who will help us recognize and understand the larger forces that are creating new possibilities in local advertising and marketing.”
BIA/Kelsey NEXT will feature nearly 40 industry thought leaders who will weigh in on the fundamental propositions posed by BIA/Kelsey’s analysts and the program’s chief visionaries. The program will examine big picture trends through 2020, near-term implications and priorities, and recommendations for driving growth. Topics on the agenda include:
- BIA/Kelsey 2020 Analyst Predictions: What Will the Future Look Like in Local?
- The Evolving Platform Economy and Implications for Digital Marketing
- Big Data, AI, Machine Learning and Consumer Touchpoints
- Online to Offline, Mobile Payment, Omni-Channel Retail
- Programmatic Advertising and Data-Driven Audience Targeting
- Future Tech Shoot-Out, What Will Matter and When Will It Matter: AR/VR, IoT, Smart Car, Smart Home, Chatbots, Home Agents
- NAI, Privacy, Security, Transparency, Ad Blocking, Ad Fraud
- Connected Cars as a New Marketing Zone
More information about BIA/Kelsey NEXT, including the agenda, speakers, sponsors and online registration, is available at http://www.biakelsey.com/NEXT2016.
BIA/Kelsey (@BIAKelsey) defines, organizes and analyzes the multibillion-dollar Local Commerce Universe (LCU) for media, technology companies, brands and agencies competing in today’s multiplatform, interactive local media and marketing arena. LCU, the firm’s proprietary vision for tracking the evolving local marketplace, provides an effective framework for delivering meaningful data-driven analysis, consulting and valuation services, competitive intelligence and state-of-the-industry conferences. Learn more about BIA/Kelsey at http://www.biakelsey.com.