The speed of deploying GeoDash results in significant cost savings when adding map based visualizations
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) June 9, 2010
BigDataLabs, Inc., a business intelligence applications company, has announced the general availability of GeoDash v1.0. By integrating the power of Google Maps with the analytical capabilities of MicroStrategy, GeoDash provides users with a revolutionary new way of adding GeoSpatial context to their business intelligence data.
Unlike typical map visualization applications, GeoDash does not require additional hardware, software, metadata, or server systems. You can be up and running in a manner of minutes. GeoDash fully integrates with MicroStrategy and Google Maps which means you can reuse your existing reports, drill maps, and dashboards.
"The speed of deploying GeoDash results in significant cost savings when adding map based visualizations," stated Stephen Hayward, Founder & President of Project X Ltd. A member of Project X's staff also commented on the "expeditious support provided by BigDataLabs from setup to launch." Project X Ltd. is a boutique advisory, systems integration and support firm focusing on business intelligence, data warehousing and xbusiness.
Key features of GeoDash:
- Significant cost advantages over traditional mapping solutions
- Easy administration and maintenance
- Seamless user experience when transitioning from MicroStrategy Grid/Graph to GeoDash visualization
- Light footprint AJAX architecture works on mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad
- Does not require additional hardware, software, metadata, or training
- There are no separate client tools. All development occurs within your MicroStrategy environment.
- Does not require upfront geocoding of data
- Integrated SSL encryption creates a secure communication link with Google
- Your sensitive data never leaves your corporate network
Get started today with a trial version or request a live demo by visiting us at http://www.bigdatalabs.com.
About BigDataLabs, Inc.
Founded in 2006 as a MicroStrategy Consultancy, BigDataLabs has evolved into a product company with specific focus on GeoSpatial analytics. The company was founded by former MicroStrategy and Google employees. Over the next couple of quarters, BigDataLabs will extend the capabilities of GeoDash by adding sophisticated GeoSpatial features in a new and innovative way.
# # #