The company performed extremely well in 2010 and we attribute this growth to continuous product innovation, a lucrative partner program and qualified technical support. All these components present the end user with a measurable business value
Alexandria, VA (Vocus/PRWEB) February 03, 2011
Bitrix, Inc., a technology trendsetter in social business communications solutions, reported record business performance indicators in 2010 and a strengthened position and market share in the rapidly evolving content management and social collaboration sectors.
Highlights from 2010:
- Gross licensing figures grew 42% over the previous year. But the important finding is that Bitrix Site Manager experienced growth of 28%, while Bitrix Intranet figures were up 63%, clearly demonstrating the increasing pace in the social collaboration market development.
- The registered number of Bitrix product installations has passed 50,000, while Bitrix Site Manager was rated the world’s #3 most popular CMS by W3Techs.
- The key customer wins include Condé Nast, Rosno Insurance, AXA Insurance, Vienna Insurance Group, Russian Parliament, Brown&Brown, Campbells, and the Sochi 2014 Olympic Games.
- The Bitrix partner network expanded to a total of nearly 6,000 certified partners worldwide being the largest network in the CMS market. The company introduced a number of channel initiatives to support partner development including the Leads Forwarding Program and the Marketing Cooperative Program.
- Bitrix introduced six major releases of its flagship products and sixteen industry solutions.
- Bitrix Site Manager and Bitrix Intranet have undergone a number of important improvements that address end-users’ and web developers’ core needs. Among them are new usability concept, Amber Ergonomics, turnkey website templates, records management, advanced e-learning, and integrated video conferencing.
- The Bitrix platform has confirmed its industry-leading performance indicator by introducing TrafficJuggler™ technology which manages up to 19 million requests per day on hardware typical of the SMB segment, as confirmed by independent testing. This number represents 430% growth in performance in comparison to 2007.
- The number of company employees grew 22%, bringing the total staff to 92.
"The company performed extremely well in 2010 and we attribute this growth to continuous product innovation, a lucrative partner program and qualified technical support. All these components work together to present the end user with a measurable business value," said Dmitry Valyanov, President of Bitrix, Inc.
About Bitrix, Inc.
Bitrix is a privately-owned company developing an advanced business communications platform to bridge SMBs with their customers (Internet), partners (Extranet) and employees (Intranet). Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Alexandria, VA, Bitrix is rated #3 most popular commercial CMS by W3Techs with 50,000+ installations and 6,000+ partners worldwide. Localized into 13 languages, the company’s products are distinguished for their pioneering technology, hybrid-licensing approach, unique security features, performance and ease-of-use.
# # #