Each Luxury City Guide focuses solely on the 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Resorts and Hotels in the city.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) May 7, 2010
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides is a newly created division of BIZ-NET Travel designed to meet the needs of discriminating travelers requiring luxury accommodations in major metropolitan areas. Presently the company is developing online city guides focusing on 5 Star and 4 Star Luxury Hotels and Resorts in close proximity to downtown hubs of major metropolitan cities in the United States.
Each Luxury City Guide focuses solely on the 4 Star and 5 Star Luxury Resorts and Hotels in the city. Each hotel is featured on an interactive map enabling users to quickly locate luxury lodging close to their desired destination. In addition to featured luxury accommodations each city site includes a wealth of information about the destination. Users can review detailed research on local upscale shopping, fine dining choices, activities and tours. In depth information on local transportation services is also provided.
The 5 Luxury City Travel Sites just launched are Chicago Luxury Hotels Guide, Boston Luxury Hotels Guide, San Diego Luxury Hotels, San Francisco Luxury Hotels, and Seattle Luxury Hotels.
- Chicago Luxury Hotels allows users to choose from 38 luxurious properties in the Windy City. Popular featured hotels include the Peninsula Chicago, The Drake Chicago, Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago, the Four Seasons Chicago, and The James Chicago Hotel.
- Boston Luxury Hotels Guide features 5 – 5 Star Luxury Hotels and 23 – 4 Star Luxury Hotels close to the city center. Select accommodations featured on the website include The Four Seasons Hotel Boston, The Mandarin Oriental Boston, The Langham Boston, the Ritz-Carlton Boston Common and the Fairmont Battery Wharf Boston.
- San Diego Luxury Hotels is comprised of 21 hand selected properties found in both San Diego and neighboring La Jolla and Del Mar. 5 Star Luxury Hotels that are featured on the San Diego website include Hotel Del Coronado, Lodge at Torrey Pines, The Grand Del Mar, The Ivy Hotel, and Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa.
- San Francisco Luxury Hotels enables the discriminating traveler to choose from 23 of the most luxurious accommodations in the Bay Area. Several of the more popular properties include the Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, the Ritz Carlton San Francisco, The St. Regis San Francisco, the Mandarin Oriental S F, and the Westin St. Francis.
- Seattle Luxury Hotels finishes out our group of newly launched websites and provides a selection of 3 – Five Star Hotels and 14 – Four Star Hotels. Our recommended properties include the Westin Seattle, the Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle, the Four Seasons Seattle, the Grand Hyatt Seattle, and the Hotel Monaco.
BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides vice president Adam Varner said “We recognize that there are a plethora of websites offering hotel information on the internet. However, most sites are general in nature covering large geographic areas and all bookable properties. Whereas each luxury hotel website created by BIZ-NET is focused on a very tight geographic area and features only the best hand selected high-end lodging to meet the demands of the upscale traveler.” This provides a distinct benefit to the traveler who chooses to stay at premium resorts and luxury hotels.
For additional information contact: Adam Varner - 602-864-5553 or adam(at)chicagoluxuryhotelsguide(dot)net.
About BIZ-NET Luxury City Guides:
BIZ-NET Travel Websites has been providing online travel booking services for thousands of travelers every week since 1998. Travel services are provided through a wide range of general and highly focused niche travel sites. BIZ-NET Travel Websites also provide planning and reservation services for car rental, airlines, tours & activities, group travel, last minute travel, and vacation packaging. Currently plans are focused on developing Luxury Hotel Guides for all major metropolitan areas in the United States and then expand to major international destinations.
# # #