Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) November 23, 2010
With just a few days left until Black Friday, holiday shoppers are rushing to the Apple App store to find a way to make shopping on Black Friday easier. Whether they are looking through the Featured Shopping, News or Top 25 in the App Store, TGI Black Friday is #1. The app has been downloaded over 500,000 times and is likely to reach 1 million downloads by Black Friday. All major retail stores are available now in the app, including Walmart, Best Buy, Sears, Target and more. The app can send instant notification to help users stay on top of all the latest Black Friday deals and a shopping list that allows users to share their wish lists with their friends & Santa.
TGI Black Friday iPhone and Android App allows users to:
- View Black Friday ads for all major retail stores.
- Search thousands of Black Friday deals across stores and categories.
- Download PDF ad-scans.
- Create a personal shopping list to check off items as you purchase them on Black Friday.
- Email your shopping list or individual deals to yourself or others.
- Compare prices for items to confirm you are getting the best deal on Black Friday.
- Shop online for items that may be available before Black Friday.
PC Magazine named TGIBlackFriday.com one of the top 3 online Black Friday resources. The iPhone app was featured on CNN, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times. TGI Black Friday was developed by the parent company DealCatcher.com, a popular coupon/deal website, has been helping consumers save money online for over ten years and is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.