(Vocus) October 28, 2009
Long lines, congested stores and sold out items are so last season. This year, discover Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals with a simple click of the mouse and score holiday savings online at PromotionalCodes.com and CouponWinner.com. As the two most popular holiday shopping days, retailers will offer the lowest prices of the year online during Black Friday, November 27 and Cyber Monday, November 30. PromotionalCodes.com and CouponWinner.com will feature specific pages dedicated to these offers with special coupons and exclusive codes to help shoppers find the best deal quickly and easily.
Get ready to hit the web for Black Friday and Cyber Monday savings and find out why this season, online shopping is hot and in-store shopping is not:
Online Shopping is Hot
- Shop at the time that's most convenient for you, whether it be late at night, while the kids sleep or from the office.
- Save time comparing prices and products on the computer.
- Score deeper discounts with online coupons and promotional codes from websites like PromotionalCodes.com & CouponWinner.com.
- Go green! Carnegie Mellon University's Green Design Institute found that shopping online consumes less energy and reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 35 percent.
- Retailers have more flexibility to drop prices and offer last-minute deals online than compared to doing so in-store.
- Avoid lugging gifts around town and on flights. Order online, use a free shipping code and send directly to the recipient. You can even choose to have these items gift-wrapped for a special holiday touch.
- Enjoy a relaxing day after Thanksgiving with family and friends while you score savings on the web.
In-Store Shopping is Not
- Lack of beauty sleep. Most stores begin Black Friday sales as early as 1 or 2am and that means missing out on much needed Z's.
- Sold out items. Consumers are looking for the same deals so popular items have the potential of selling out quickly.
- Late-November weather in most cities can be unpredictable and day shopping in rain, snow, or sleet is not a fun adventure.
- Large groups of people plus congested stores put you at high risk for contracting the h1n1 Swine Flu and other infectious viruses during the cold and flu season.
- Car accidents are reported to be at an alarmingly high-rate on Black Friday so buckle up.
- Trampling crowds and frantic shoppers - many serious and fatal accidents have occurred during this shopping frenzy.
- Time is money and running from store to store may burn calories, but is not a productive shopping strategy.
For more information, please contact:
Public Relations & Communication Specialist
Direct: (805) 883-1000 x.111
PromotionalCodes.com, a project of SurfMyAds.com, Inc., is an online shopping website that works with over 8,000 retailers and provides thousands of free online coupons and promotional codes from top brand-names like Macy's, Target, Home Depot, Travelocity, Dell and more. SurfMyAds.com, Inc., developed by a team of young professionals in 2006 in Santa Barbara, CA, specializes in creating high-level web based projects. In addition to PromotionalCodes.com, SurfMyAds.com established the popular coupon site, CouponWinner.com, runs a UK-based discount shopping site, http://www.Codes.co.uk, and recently launched the Canadian-based discount coupon site, CA.PromotionalCodes.com. For more information, visit http://www.PromotionalCodes.com, http://www.CouponWinner.com or http://www.SurfMyAds.com.
# # #