We answer some of the frequently asked questions regarding the tax credit and how it would work with your window blinds purchase on our website www.blindschalet.com.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) October 5, 2009
With the help of the stimulus bill signed earlier this year, home owners can get tax credits on purchases that increase energy efficiency in existing homes.
Tax credits are for 30% of the purchase price up to a maximum of $1500 for windows and doors, insulation products, HVAC, water heaters, roofs, and biomass stoves for existing homes.
"ComforTrack Insulating Shades qualify for the tax credit and can also help cut energy bills," says Chris Stanley of Blinds Chalet. "We answer some of the frequently asked questions regarding the tax credit and how it would work with your window blinds purchase on our website http://www.blindschalet.com. "
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the federal tax credit for energy efficiency?
- How does the ComforTrack Energy Saving Insulating Cell Shades Qualify for Federal Tax Credit?
- Do my installation fees qualify for the Tax Credit as well?
- What do I have to do to receive the federal tax credit?
- Where can I find more information about the Federal Tax Credit?
- How to Qualify for Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency.
For More Information:
For more information on Blinds Chalet or current trends in the Window Treatment industry, contact Chris Stanley by phone at: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840 or email at info(at)blindschalet(dot)com. Visit Blinds Chalet on-line at http://www.BlindsChalet.com
Phone: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840
# # #