Our website, www.blindschalet.com not only has design ideas but offers information on repairing blinds, energy conservation, installation, measuring and more.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) September 27, 2009
Blinds Chalet publishes Window Covering Design Tips to teach customers how to become their own interior design expert. By offering advice on which blind materials and styles work best in certain rooms, which blinds work best for safety and privacy, and more, customers can become more confident in their window blind style choices.
A few of the popular topics are:
- Window Blinds - Flush Mount or Protruding Mount Blinds
- Cordless Shades and Child Safety
- Best Blinds for Moisture Prone Areas
- How to Choose Window Blinds for Doors
- Window Treatments for Rental Units
- Real Wood Blinds vs. Faux Wood Blinds
Learn about what blinds offer the best solutions to…
- Measuring - How do I know what size blinds I need?
- Lighting - Is this a room that needs to allow day lighting and glare control?
- Privacy and Security - For rooms facing streets and bathrooms, consider privacy. What shades offer privacy while still allowing light in?
- Views - What blinds will still offer shade, privacy, yet not obstruct views?
- Safety - What are the best window blind options for children's rooms?
- Energy - Which blinds are most energy efficient?
- Care and Cleaning - How easy are the blinds to care for and clean? What blinds are the most durable?
"We want to give customers access to what we've learned in 25 years in the window blinds industry," says Chris Stanley of Blinds Chalet. "Our website, http://www.blindschalet.com not only has design ideas but offers information on repairing blinds, energy conservation, installation, measuring and more."
For More Information:
For more information on Blinds Chalet or current trends in the Window Treatment industry, contact Chris Stanley by phone at: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840 or email at info(at)blindschalet(dot)com. Visit Blinds Chalet on-line at http://www.BlindsChalet.com
Phone: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840
# # #