We wanted to begin publishing online answers to some of the frequently asked questions we receive from our blinds customers so that they would have a resource after hours.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) March 13, 2009
Blinds Chalet has long been aware that a large portion of their business to consumer contact originates from customers seeking answers to basic questions about window treatment options, design and/or safety tips. In an attempt to inform and educate their current customers and potential future customers, Blinds Chalet has put together a detailed knowledge base accessible through their website http://www.blindschalet.com.
The knowledge base offers information about window blinds product specifications, product comparisons, brand comparisons, pricing info, design tips, safety regulations and tips, as well as straight forward presentations of common questions in the industry (for instance the question of real wood blinds vs. faux wood blinds).
Look for the "Knowledge Base" link at the bottom of the page on http://www.blindschalet.com to locate information in the following categories:
- How to Measure Blinds -- includes instructions for doors, angled windows, bay windows, sliding glass doors and more.
- How to Install Blinds -- includes instructions for vertical, horizontal, cellular, roman, aluminum, roller shades and more.
- Cleaning And Care -- Includes great tips on how to keep your blinds static and dust free. Create your own dust cloth!
- Blinds Repairs -- Includes tips on vertical blinds with twisted vanes, broken cord tilts, replacing a worn lift cord and more.
- Window Covering Design Tips -- Learn about what shades go best in what rooms for example, theater rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, nurseries, home office, and more.
- Window Treatments Glossary -- Learn the industry terminology and anatomy of window blinds.
- Energy Conservation -- Especially useful in today's economy, learn about ways that energy efficient blinds can help you save on energy costs.
The release of Blinds Chalet's educational literature provides consumers with easy access to 25 years of expert experience in the industry and seeks to assist consumers' foray into the world of window coverings more successful. Ron Manwaring of Blinds Chalet comments that "We wanted to begin publishing online answers to some of the frequently asked questions we receive from our blinds customers so that they would have a resource after hours."
Customers are also encouraged to call Blinds Chalet customer service during business hours (M-F 7:30AM - 4:30PM PST) if they have any questions relating to the industry or window covering products. Call 1-888-633-7840.
For more information on Blinds Chalet or current trends in the industry contact Ron Manwaring at info (at) blindschalet (dot) com or by phone at: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840. Or visit Blinds Chalet online at http://www.blindschalet.com.
Contact: Ron Manwaring
Phone: 1-888-633-7840 or 480-633-7840
Email: info (at) blindschalet (dot) com
# # #