Tucson, AZ (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
TopOfBlogs marks its one-year anniversary and validates that now more than ever people are turning to online sites for business, information and entertainment. TopOf Blogs.com is one of the fastest growing toplist directories with more than 8,000 registered blogs, representing 130 countries and more than 40 languages. The site tracks on average 2 million page views per day and sent out over 280,000 clicks to member blogs. The site continues to add features, including the newly launched Official Feedback Forum.
"The growth of TopOfBlogs.com reflects the value of online marketing and branding. Companies and individuals are using blogs to attract and interact with their customer base, "said Founder and CEO, Marius Ducea. "In the current economic climate, blogging is a low cost and efficient way to maximize your marketing ROI. Additionally, many are finding the value of creating communities through the medium of blogging."
Not content to blow out the candles and rest on its accomplishments, TopOfBlogs.com has launched an official feedback forum. "We are so thankful to our members for helping us grow and improve in our first year. We have received and implemented many of their suggestions so this forum is an extension of our commitment to listen to our members," offered Ducea. The feedback forum is located at http://feedback.topofblogs.com/
TopOfBlogs.com is scheduled to launch its next release before year-end. The new release will include the introduction of badges and widgets and many other cool new features.
TopOfBlogs maintains a search engine and family friendly site. Registration is free and all blogs are manually reviewed for acceptance. Registered blogs are ranked on various criteria allowing visitors to search the best blogs by category, tag, country, or language.
The myriad of features include:
- Blog only directory. The site does not allow static websites.
- Manual approval of all blogs to ensure the directory features only high quality sites.
- The site is SEO friendly. Clean URLs enable easy discovery by search engines.
- Advanced security that prevents measures used to cheat existing ranking systems.
- A wide range of sorting options. Visitors can view blogs globally, by category or tag, filter by country or language, or number of feed readers.
- Visitors can select various time options, from the default 'now' to yesterday, past week, past month, or all time.
- Thumbnails provide a quick glance on the actual blog.
- Tracking of external metrics such as Google PageRank, number of feed readers, Alexa and Technorati rankings.
- Blog owners have full control of their account and blogs.
TopOfBlogs.com began with a mission to become the best toplist directory for blogs by rewarding site users with valuable traffic. The team is well on its way to fulfilling that mission.