Bloomfire remains a step ahead of the curve. It offers the advantages of reduced costs with increased employee engagement and productivity
Austin, Texas & Barceloina, Spain (PRWEB) February 01, 2013
Eval‐Source, an industry leader in the analysis of software technology, has conducted the Bloomfire product review. The analysts have reviewed the solution based on their own custom evaluation script in order to validate and/or disprove the vendors’ claims. The script was specifically prepared to assess key functionalities and form an impartial analysis for this comprehensive social knowledge sharing solution.
After assessing the business problems addressed by the solution, the targeted market, the pricing model and carrying out a complete functional and technical analysis, GetApp and EvalSource came up with the following conclusions regarding this knowledge-sharing tool for businesses.
- Bloomfire integrates a unified social paradigm with knowledge sharing as it structures knowledge and data from multiple channels and sources into a cohesive whole, straddling multiple competencies and focus areas.
- Bloomfire has combined a mix of several technologies and features from enterprise software, learning management systems, social networking platforms, content management, and file-sharing systems to build a unique unified social knowledge sharing tool.
- Bloomfire is well positioned to address the following major business functions: employee engagement, sales management, corporate learning, internal communication, customer and partner support.
- Bloomfire’s key features such as content creation, sharing, collaboration, multimedia capabilities and administration integration have been tested and analyzed in the evaluation process in order to identify the following key differentiators from other similar solutions:
- Bloomfire is strong at employee engagement: unlike other knowledge management solutions that rely solely on user-generated content to engage employees, Bloomfire has succeeded at adding an interactive spin to knowledge management.
- Bloomfire facilitates sales enablement by providing information and best practices to salespeople at a click´s reach.
- Bloomfire simplifies content creation by including features that enable businesses organizations to aggregate and disseminate large amounts of information into relevant and digestible content formats.
Keean Persaud, managing director at Eval-Source said, “By incorporating important elements of social curation and automation, Bloomfire remains a step ahead of the curve. It offers the advantages of reduced costs with increased employee engagement and productivity. The solution has created a unique tool for knowledge sharing and adoption and carved a new vertical of its own”
The full analysis is available at: http://www.getapp.com/blog/bloomfire-analyst-review/
Bloomfire is a knowledge sharing tool for the modern workforce, connecting people who have knowledge with those who need it so that your organization continuously improves. In a Bloomfire you find practical, informative content, right when you need it. Uncover tribal knowledge that was previously buried in email and hallway conversations. Create new videos and posts. Search and browse enduring content. Ask and answer important questions. Find and follow experts. To learn more, visit: http://www.bloomfire.com
Bloomfire is a trademark of Bloomfire, Inc. Other names mentioned herein are recognized to be the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
GetApp is the largest independent online marketplace that helps small to mid-sized businesses and startups discover, evaluate and manage the perfect cloud business apps for their needs. Its mission is to support millions of users in their "best app" research with comprehensive directories, interactive search tools, side-by-side comparison tables, user reviews and app evaluation resources.
In addition, GetApp serves as a global online marketing channel for thousands of cloud business application developers. GetApp operates primarily in North America and the U.K. It is privately owned and backed by Nauta Capital.
To learn more, visit: http://www.getapp.com/