BoxTone’s continued dominance of the enterprise mobility management market springs from our deep commitment to innovation and client value.
Columbia, MD (PRWEB) July 27, 2010
BoxTone(R), the leading provider of proactive Mobile Service Management (MSM) software solutions, today announced that the company experienced record growth in the first half of fiscal year 2010, registering a more than 40 percent increase in sales as compared to the first half of fiscal year 2009.
The company’s record sales growth follows closely on the heels of its launch this past spring of the market’s first automated software solution for proactive MSM. From a single, unified console, the software enables enterprises, government agencies and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to maintain continuous optimal mobile performance at the lowest cost and risk.
BoxTone software is used by one in three Fortune® 100 companies and one in four of the largest U.S. federal agencies. In total, more than 250 organizations representing over 550,000 mobile device users depend on BoxTone software to automate the management of mobile users.
“BoxTone’s continued dominance of the enterprise mobility management market springs from our deep commitment to innovation and client value,” said Alan Snyder, CEO, BoxTone. “That is why so many organizations, challenged by multi mobile device, platform and application environments, are turning to BoxTone Mobile Service Management software to manage their mobile devices throughout the entire mobility lifecycle.”
With the introduction of the BoxTone MSM solution, organizations now have centralized control of Apple iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry, Google Android, Nokia Symbian and Windows Mobile devices; BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Microsoft ActiveSync and Good Technology mobile connectivity platforms; and a wide variety of enterprise mobile applications.
Stated Andrew Borg, Senior Research Analyst, Wireless & Mobility at Aberdeen, “As the enterprise mobility space continues to evolve, many organizations are not implementing the mobile strategies necessary to address current and future growth. With its MSM solution, BoxTone is offering customers a super-EMM, which integrates several mobility management functionalities to deliver a comprehensive view into the entire mobile infrastructure.”
Additional BoxTone highlights from the first half of fiscal year 2010:
- Continued to deliver superior customer results, validated by industry-leading 98 percent customer renewal rate
- Surpassed 85 clients in the Forbes® Global 2000 list of the world’s biggest companies, with new additions in Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Technology and multiple other sectors, as well as Government.
- Added five new MSPs, who turned to BoxTone to generate more revenue from their mobile management engagements while ensuring mobile service quality remains high.
- Received highest honors at the CTIA 2010 conference, claiming first place at the fifth annual CTIA Emerging Technology (E-Tech) Awards in the category of General Enterprise or Business Solution. This award honors wireless hardware or software solutions that help to solve or fill enterprise needs.
- Returned as a Gold sponsor of the WES conference, the premiere BlackBerry event, and hosted the annual BoxTone Users Conference, providing a forum for the company’s more than 250 global customers to network and discuss best practices with other mobility management professionals.
BoxTone’s proactive Mobile Service Management (MSM) solution is trusted by more than 250 of the world’s leading enterprises and government agencies, including 80 in the Global 2000, to continuously maintain optimal mobile performance at lowest cost and risk. BoxTone's single unified mobile management console powered by patented SmartMP(TM) technology delivers the automation, mobile analytics and embedded ITSM-ITIL best practices required to address the entire mobile lifecycle. BoxTone delivers centralized control of all mobile devices, including Apple iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry, Google Android, Nokia Symbian and Windows Mobile; mobile connectivity platforms, including BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Microsoft ActiveSync and Good Technology, and enterprise mobile applications. Learn more from the expert in mobile service management at http://www.boxtone.com, or call 1 410.910.3344.
BoxTone and the BoxTone logo are trademarks of BoxTone. All other product or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.