Fine Treatment offers a cost-effective natural therapeutic device helping to terminate prostate growth and save thousands of dollars on unnecessary treatment bills.
London, UK (PRWEB) August 08, 2012
A careful comparison made between surgeries for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and a new treatment with the Thermobalancing Therapy reveals that the natural Dr. Allen’s device provides the safest and also the most cost-effective therapy, Fine Treatment reports. After treating enlarged prostate with the most common minimal invasive surgery – TURP, which costs about $10.000, men can expect to get one or more of the 6 common side effects, while Dr Allen's device can treat the prostate gland naturally and leaves its users financially better-off saving thousands of dollars on unnecessary treatment bills.
Men should be warned about TURP's side effects. For instance, according to the Med-India:
(1) around 75% of men find that little or no semen is ejaculated during orgasm after TURP, meaning retrograde ejaculation (dry orgasm);
(2) around 10% of patients experience prostate gland re-enlargement;
(3) 3% of patients end up with urinary infection;
(4) around 3% of patients have excessive bleeding and need a blood transfusion or a second operation to stop the bleeding;
(5) injury to the Urethra affects around 2% of patients and the resultant scar tissue can lead to ‘urethral stricture’ formation, where a section of the urethra narrows, reducing the flow of urine;
(6) TURP syndrome: which may be particularly dangerous in those with existing heart or kidney problems.
“In one of the local surveys carried out in my clinic, it was found that erectile dysfunction, one of the consequences of prostatectomy, was the foremost point of concern for even the elderly suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia,” says Dr. Raza, MD, physician in a tertiary care hospital in Lahore, Pakistan, “New Thermobalancing therapy not only caters for your sexual life, it also helps prolonging it by increasing the blood supply of the whole region.”
Dr. Allen’s therapeutic device works all the hours while it is worn. The following video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCFy_jZgCLw, shows medical evidence describing how this natural therapy has reversed BPH.
“It doesn’t make sense to pay for TURP and get new health problems,” says Dr. Allen. “Fine Treatment offers a cost-effective natural therapeutic device helping to terminate prostate growth and save thousands of dollars on unnecessary treatment bills.”
About Dr. Simon Allen and Fine Treatment:
Dr. Simon Allen is a highly experienced medical professional. His specialty is in the internal medicine and cardio-vascular field. He has treated a wide range of chronic diseases, including patients after a heart attack, with kidneys problems, including kidney stones disease, prostate and spine conditions, as well as metabolic disorders. Fine Treatment exclusively offers Dr Allen’s devices for chronic prostatitis and BPH treatment, coronary heart disease, dissolving kidney stones, as well as lower back pain relief and sciatica treatment.