Novato, CA (PRWEB) March 11, 2010
A private collection of classic cars, live comedy, dinner and dancing, live and silent auctions. Not only a great time, but with all proceeds going to the Novato Youth Center, this unique opportunity supports an organization dedicated to helping youth become self–sufficient and responsible members of their community. Cruisin' the Classics takes place Saturday, March 20 at Checkers’ in San Rafael and tickets are $125 per person.
The Cruisin’ the Classics benefit supports the Novato Youth Center, an organization providing an important service to our community - educating local youth with practical life skills. As part of our continuing commitment to support local organizations, Brayton Purcell is sponsoring the 2010 Cruisin’ the Classics - inviting businesses and other members of the community to do the same by purchasing tickets for the event. The cost of $125 per person is a small price for the positive impact the donation will have on the Novato Youth Center.
Highlights from the live auction include:
- Los Cabos Vacation - Travel to Los Cabos for an 8 day/7night stay in a 3 bed/3 bath penthouse condo on the 4th floor. Enjoy beautiful views and picturesque 10 min. walk to the beach.
- Novato Police Ride Along and Lunch with Chief Joe Kreins - Experience a day in the life of a Novato Police Officer, and lunch with Chief Kreins.
- Fire Truck Fantasy - Children can arrive at school in a Novato fire truck. The lucky winner will ride the streets of Novato on their way to school with a firefighter in full uniform.
- Crab Feed - The winner and three guests can experience hands-on the art of crabbing on the Pacific Ocean in David Kenyon's boat. Enjoy up to 10 crabs per person. Prefer to stay on land? Skip the boating trip and have 20 fresh crabs delivered right to your doorstep.
- Wine and Dinner for Four – Novato Youth Center Board member Larry Aronson and his wife Myra will treat four people to a lively night of amazing cuisine and superb wines.
For tickets or other event information, please visit the Novato Youth Center’s event calendar. Questions regarding the event can be directed to Gary Joseph at the Novato Youth Center by phone (415) 892-1643 x225 or by email garyjoseph(at)novatoyouthcenter(dot)org.
About Brayton Purcell
The people of Brayton Purcell, a multi-state firm headquartered in Novato, are as committed to our communities as we are to our clients’ interests. We support local and national community organizations and our staff donates hundreds of hours to fund-raising and event participation. Please visit us at http://www.braytonlaw.com/aboutus/ to learn more about our firm and our mission.