Improving briefs is simple logic. We all know the axiom ‘garbage in, garbage out.' Better briefs are the exact opposite. Quality in equals quality out.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) June 07, 2011
BriefLogic, a marketing services company, today announced the release of BriefLogic.com™, a first of its kind software application that will help enterprise marketers and agency account managers write more effective assignment briefs and project proposals. Today’s launch, unveiled at the Federated Media CM Summit in New York, follows closely on the heels of what may be one of the most commented-on stories ever in industry publication, “AdAge,” titled “Marketers, Quit Blaming Your Agency -- It's Your Brief at Fault.”
“Improving briefs is simple logic. We all know the axiom ‘garbage in, garbage out,’” said Casey Jones, CEO of BriefLogic. “Better briefs are the exact opposite. Quality in equals quality out.”
BriefLogic customers, including marketing giant Verizon Wireless, who are currently using the company’s template-based program, can upgrade to the new software. Marketers can use BriefLogic.com™ to help improve their documented input to their agencies, and agencies can use the same platform to help create project proposals or scope-of-work agreements that are more likely to get approved, thereby creating higher quality, more cost-effective campaigns.
- BriefLogic.com™ will be the only service that offers an easy-to-use, form-based library of briefs for every type of marketing deliverable;
- Clients using BriefLogic.com™ may access how-to and best-practices tips to help with the more challenging aspects of the assignment brief or project proposal;
- As a collaborative tool, Brieflogic.com™ comes equipped with workflow features that enable multiple users to create and contribute to the development of an assignment brief or project proposal; and
- BriefLogic.com™ allows for development of a storehouse of definitions for target audiences, key messages, and other information that should be used across many deliverables and programs.
In commenting on the need for a more disciplined approach to marketing platforms and tools, Bruno Gralpois of Visa, a former director of global agency management at Microsoft, said, “the largest pool of resources we can find to face these extraordinary economic times is not to be found in continuing to pressure our Agency partners as though their output was a casual commodity. It is to be found in more careful management of our responsibilities as Clients. It is to be found, in part, in what BriefLogic refers to as Input Economics.”
- For more information on BriefLogic, please visit: http://www.brieflogic.com
BriefLogic is in the business of helping marketers and agencies increase their value and impact on their businesses in a measurable way. The company’s new SaaS program, BriefLogic.com™ will help ensure that companies and agencies can create high quality and consistent input briefs for all marketing deliverables. BriefLogic helps marketers experience drive ROI improvement across all expenditures with training, software and consulting services to address problems early, before substantive costs have been incurred.