Keep in touch with all your friends and colleagues across different IM networks by using Brosix Instant Messenger with the new multi protocol feature.
(PRWEB) May 21, 2013
The developers of Brosix Instant Messenger are pleased to announce that users are now able to connect with external instant messaging networks like AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, MSN, Facebook and Jabber using Multi-Protocol IM. This feature will be free for the Brosix personal users and it will be available to the enterprise users at additional charge. Network administrators will have full control which users can use this feature. They can turn on and off the feature at any time from the web control panel.
“Nowadays we all have multiple accounts on different chatting services. This is due to that fact that some people prefer a specific platform while others do not,” Stefan Chekanov, CEO of Brosix, said. “To keep in touch with all of them, we have to maintain multiple accounts across all popular chat services by using a messenger with multi protocol feature like Brosix. Once installed, you can include all your important chat accounts in a single multi messaging chat client. This gives you a centralized chat hub where you can communicate with multiple people simultaneously and in an easy way.”
Here is a list of the new features in Brosix 3.5:
- Multi-protocol IM
- Spell Check – now available on 12 different languages, including English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Bulgarian.
- Tabbed Chat – allows flexible combination of multiple chats into a single window to maximize efficiency and screen real estate.
- File Transfer Improvements – allows transfer of even larger folders.
- Geo Location Feature - Geo location is the identification of the real-world geographic location of a mobile devices working on Android and iOS. This feature will allow mobile Brosix users to exchange their locations. PC and web messenger users will be able to receive Geo Location from the mobile users.
- Forward Screenshots
- User Interface Improvements
Brosix offers all-in-one instant messaging incorporating audio and video calls, sending screenshots, co-browsing, whiteboard and desktop sharing technology to provide an easy-to-use online meeting solution for high-quality online business collaboration. Used by more than 100,000 registered users, Brosix customers consist primarily of small- to medium-sized businesses. At present, more than 10,000 corporate customers in over 70 countries worldwide are using the Brosix private instant messaging networks and benefiting from significantly reduced travel time and travel expenses. Launched in 2006, Brosix is continuing to provide one of the top instant messaging software to thousands of users around the world.