Texas (PRWEB) September 30, 2010
Brown McCarroll, L.L.P. announces 16 lawyers were recently selected by their peers in nine areas of the law for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2011 (Copyright 2010 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.). Rankings are based on national peer-review evaluations submitted by more than 3.1 million lawyers.
- Bet-the Company Litigation – Thomas H. Watkins (Austin)
- Commercial Litigation - Thomas H. Watkins (Austin)
- Energy Law – Marianne Carroll (Austin)
- Environmental Law – Jackson B. Battle; R. Keith Hopson; Rodman C. Johnson; Kenneth R. Ramirez; and Danny Worrell (Austin)
- Government Relations Law - Kenneth R. Ramirez (Austin)
- Health Care Law – David W. Hilgers; Hal Katz; Ace Pickens; and Julian Rivera (Austin)
- Real Estate Law – Robert L. Davis (Austin); Robert W. Dupuy (Dallas); and Charles W. Morris (Dallas)
- Trusts and Estates – H. David Hughes; and William D. Pargaman (Austin)
- Water Law - Kenneth R. Ramirez (Austin)
About Brown McCarroll, L.L.P.
Brown McCarroll, L.L.P. was founded in 1938 and is a multi-disciplinary law firm with offices located in Austin, Dallas, and Houston. Brown McCarroll delivers results for a variety of clients who have needs for regional representation throughout the state of Texas and the Southwest. More information can be found at http://www.brownmccarroll.com.
For more information, please contact:
Linda Kish, Chief Marketing Officer
Brown McCarroll, L.L.P.