Singapore (PRWEB) September 10, 2009
TWD Solutions Pte Ltd today announced the release of Multi-Browser Viewer, its web page browser compatibility testing software.
Multi-Browser Viewer is a browser compatibility testing tool that compares, validates and archives web pages. The software currently supports more than 40 Internet Browsers and 3 Operating Systems, with more to be added soon.
Targeted at web designers, web developers and webmasters, Multi-Browser Viewer connects to a large network of machines and takes high quality, full page screenshots of a web page. The screenshot images are then downloaded, saved and displayed on your local machine, where you can compare and analyze the results.
Most browser compatibility issues are caused by poorly formatted HTML. Multi-Browser Viewer has a built in HTML validation and auto-correction feature that validates the HTML accoring to W3C standards. The built-in HTML Validator and auto-corrector makes it easy to resolve the HTML errors that may be causing compatibility issues.
How does Multi-Browser Viewer work?
1. Select the browsers and operating systems that you would like to compare.
2. Specify the URL.
3. The application connects to the Multi-Browser Viewer Network and loads the URL on various machines, which have been pre-loaded with the different browser versions.
4. A full page screenshot of the URL is taken.
5. The screenshot images are automatically downloaded, saved and displayed in the Multi-Browser Viewer application for comparison.
6. The full page screenshots, HTML source code and a browser archive (MHT) file are all saved on the local machine in a time stamped folder so you can compare a web page over time.
7. Use Multi-Browser Viewer's HTML validation and HTML auto-correct feature to fix layout and other HTML errors.
8. Using the "Browse" feature you can load previously saved sessions to compare HTML, source code and Screenshot images.
Browsers and Operating Systems Supported
- Google Chrome versions 2 and 3
- Firefox versions 1, 1.5, 2, 3 and 3.5
- Flock 1.2, 2 and 2.5
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- Opera 7.54, 8.54, 9.64 and 10
- Apple Safari versions 3.2 and 4
- Seamonkey versions 1.1 and 2
Apple Mac OS
- Apple Safari version 4
- Firefox version 3
- Camino version 1.68
- Opera version 9.64
- Google Chrome 4(beta) - New
- Epiphany 2.2
- Firefox version 1.5, 2, 3 and 3.5
- Flock version 1.2, 2 and 2.5
- Kazehakase version 0.5
- Konqueror version 4.1
- Netscape Navigator version 9.0
- Opera version 9.64 and 10
- Seamonkey version 1.10 and 2
Multi-Browser Viewer is available now, a free evaluation version, which allows you to test up to 10 different browsers is also available, as well as a flash video demo of Multi-Browser Viewer in action.
Purchase options for Multi-Browser Viewer are flexible, with both Pre-paid and monthly subscription options. Pricing starts from only US$19.95.
Any Microsoft Windows machine running Windows XP or later with .Net 3.5 installed.
About TWD Solutions Pte Ltd
TWD Solutions Pte Ltd is a Web solutions company based in Singapore. Founded in 2008, by Anton Strydom and James Melvin, with more than 25 years of Internet and development experience between them. TWD Solutions Pte Ltd is a passionate, young company, building web solutions software targeted at webmasters and businesses who are serious about their web presence.
TWD Solutions Pte Ltd distributes its products under the shareware principles: try before you buy and minimal or no marketing costs. As a result our software costs a fraction of the price of most other commercial software. TWD Solutions Pte Ltd is a registered member of the Association of Shareware Professionals and the Organization of Independent Software Vendors.