(PRWEB) February 9, 2010
Bruce Clay Australia has announced that they will be running a one day Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training course on the 17th February in Sydney, 7th April in Brisbane, 12th of May in Melbourne and the 9th of June in Sydney.
The training will provide an overview of SEO and an introduction to some of the more advanced SEO concepts and methodologies. The one day SEO course is specifically targeted at those people that need to manage an SEO project, team or vendor or are involved in a project that requires an understanding of SEO and how to identify potential SEO issues.
The following areas of SEO are covered in the course:
- Achieving better rankings in search engine results
- How to increase click-through rates
- How to make your site more relevant
- How to identify the best keywords for your site
- What is PageRank and how to increase link popularity
- How to identify and characterise your competition
- How to analyse and edit your own content
- How to avoid Spam
- How to include Engagement Objects™
- Designing and structuring your site in the right way to achieve better search engine rankings
- Optimising the technical structure of your site to improve rankings
- Ensuring your site is able to be spidered by the search engine robots
- How to develop links worth having
- Monitoring you and your competitors positions within the search engine rankings
- Being ethical whilst optimising your site
- How to measure your success
The training is highly rated, both in Australia and the United States and is a must for any individual or organisation that needs to improve their knowledge about SEO. Jeremy Bolt, the Managing Director of Bruce Clay Australia, will be delivering the training.
This one day SEO training course was presented for the first time in Australia in Tasmania in May 2009 and has now been rolled out to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We are happy to report that those who have attended the SEO course in
Australia to date, have rated the course an average of higher than 4 out of a maximum of 5.
Attendees at the training will receive a detailed course manual , a 1 year subscription to the SEOToolSet® (valued at over A$600) and meals & refreshments.
Bruce Clay Australia is also holding a three day SEO training to be held Sydney during March 2010.
Please direct any questions regarding the training to Clementine Le Govic of Bruce Clay Australia.
Phone +61 2 9252 1700