(PRWEB) February 9, 2010
Bruce Clay Australia has announced that they will be running a three day search engine optimisation (SEO) training course that will run in Sydney on the 10th, 11th and 12th of March 2010.
The training is highly rated, both in Australia and the United States and is a must for any individual or organisation that needs to improve their knowledge about SEO. The training course is presented by Bruce Clay, the President of Bruce Clay, Inc®.
The Bruce Clay three day SEO training course shows you how to improve the rankings of your website in search engines and increase qualified traffic to your website. The training is based on over ten years of research and experience in the search engine optimisation industry and successful SEO for clients. On top of the already proven material, the new 2010 course includes emerging trends, blended or universal search, local search factors, strategies for social media, the optimisation of digital assets and engagement objects for search, as well as additional content on link building and SEO checklists.
The course is relevant to all people seeking to learn about SEO or enhance their existing knowledge and skills. The course covers search engine optimisation basics through to advanced concepts and methodologies.
The functionality and features of our powerful search engine optimisation tools, the SEOToolset, are explained and used throughout the course.
The following areas of SEO are covered in the course:
- Getting high rankings in search engines
- Increasing click through rates from searches
- Selecting the most appropriate keywords for your website
- Selecting the optimum keyword density and distribution for your website
- Analysing your, and your competitor's, websites
- Designing and structuring your website in the correct manner to achieve high search engine rankings
- Setting up your hosting and technical structure to optimise rankings
- Making sure your website is regularly and fully spidered by the search engines
- Submitting your pages to get them indexed in search engines
- Increasing the number of inbound links using our Linkmaps™ tool
- Improving link popularity
- Analysing website visitors using our PathMaps™ tool
- Making sure dynamic web pages are indexed using our Dynamic Site Mapping™ tool
- Monitoring your search engine rankings as well as your competitors
- Optimising your website in an ethical manner
- Using our SEO tools to implement the Bruce Clay methodology
The three day SEO training course was presented for the first time in Australia in February 2007. We are happy to report that those who have attended the 3 day SEO training course in Australia to date, have rated the course an average of 4.6 out of a maximum of 5.
Fees include the three day training course, meals and refreshments, two detailed course manuals, access to the SEOToolset®, Dynamic Site Mapping™, PathMaps™ and LinkMaps™ tools for twelve months (valued at over A$3,500 in subscriptions alone), a graduation certificate, an SEOToolset® graduate shirt and eligibility to take the advanced certification exam.
Bruce Clay Australia is also offering a one day SEO course that will be held in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney during February, April, May and June 2010.
Please direct any questions regarding the training to Clementine Le Govic of Bruce Clay Australia.
Phone +61 2 9252 1700
About Bruce Clay Australia
Bruce Clay Australia delivers search engine optimisation services, tools and training into the Australian market. Bruce Clay Australia is part of Bruce Clay, Inc, a leading provider of search engine marketing services, with an emphasis on search engine optimisation. As developers of the SEOToolSet™, Search Engine Relationship Chart®, Search Engine Optimisation Code of Ethics, and many other search optimisation technologies, Bruce Clay, Inc. is one of the best known and most reputable search engine marketing firms in the world. Bruce Clay, Inc was founded in 1996 and has offices around the world.