With growing security threats affecting global organizations, enterprises need to be vigilant and invest in the technologies needed to address these serious challenges,” notes Steve Zapata, President and CEO of bTrade.
Glendale, CA (PRWEB) October 02, 2014
bTrade, the industry leading compression and managed file transfer (MFT) provider, today announced that it has embraced the Department of Homeland Security’s National Cyber Security Awareness Month and will be posting a weekly blog series in October covering cyber security predictions, trends and tips for the enterprise IT security professional.
Throughout October, blog topics will be geared toward MFT and include the following:
- MFT Monday: Focusing on how MFT software can help to prevent cyber-attacks targeting enterprise networks
- Technical Tips Tuesday: Featuring tips for IT security professionals on how they can best secure their enterprise networks
- White Hat Wednesday: Profiling bTrade employees and their roles within the organization
- Think Ahead Thursday: Discussions around cyber trends and attacks
- Follow bTrade Friday: Providing review and analysis of the week’s cyber security headlines
“With growing security threats affecting global organizations, enterprises need to be vigilant and invest in the technologies needed to address these serious challenges,” notes Steve Zapata, President and CEO of bTrade. “We are very excited to participate in Cyber Security Awareness Month and help raise awareness of the need for stronger data security practices across all organizations.”
Visit bTrade’s MFT Nation blog for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month updates at http://www.btrade.com/blog-mft-nation.
bTrade develops managed file transfer technology solutions for enterprises that share sensitive data across applications and organizations, and face complex security and compliance mandates. Thousands of customers depend on bTrade solutions to gain control and oversight of the movement of critical corporate data to facilitate data growth, reduce security risk, and improve IT and business efficiency. bTrade was founded in 1990 and is led by eBusiness visionaries who have delivered industry-leading business integration solutions to thousands of enterprise customers worldwide. bTrade is privately held and profitable with its global headquarters located in Glendale, California USA.