Mr-Skill has been growing rapidly since the exhibition, with hundreds of local tradesmen and builders signing up. In addition, there are dozens of new building jobs posted every day that await local builders' best quotes.
London, UK (PRWEB) July 18, 2008
As the first London-based internet service platform for UK tradesmen,
Mr-Skill.co.uk announces their newly redesigned and refined site.
According to Henning Thole, Managing Director of Mr-Skill.co.uk, there are several advantages of the redesign, including:
- extraordinarily user-friendly
- improved navigation and structure
- clear and easy terms describe and guide what the website does and how it works as a new marketplace model in the UK
Inaugurated at the National Homebuilding and Renovating show at the NEC in Birmingham, in April, 2008, Henning Thole said today that, "Mr-Skill has been growing rapidly since the exhibition, with hundreds of local tradesmen and builders signing up. In addition, there are dozens of new building jobs posted every day that await local builders' best quotes."
Mr-Skill.co.uk is the revolutionary online marketplace where customers can find good and affordable builders or tradesmen for their home improvement needs! Customers post the job they need done online and local builders and tradesmen can see the job requirements, ask questions, and submit their quotes to perform the job. Customers can, then, review their quotes, view the tradesmen's profile and accept a bid or not.
The advantages for Mr-Skill's customers are:
- free job posts: Posting your job online is completely free of charge.
- save time: Tradesmen come and find you! There's no need to trawl through directories or make phone calls!
- save money: Builders and tradesmen will give you their best quotes to ensure that you pick them with no obligation to accept a quote - you only accept a quote if you wish.
The advantages for Mr-Skill's tradesmen and builders are:
- expanding client list
- take on new work during slow times
- pick and choose projects
For more information about the advantages for customers and tradesmen, please see Mr-Skill's video at: Mr-Skill.co.uk - YouTube video.
With a rapidly-increasing registered customer and tradesmen base, Mr-Skill.co.uk is poised to be the platform for the best, rated UK builders.
Mr-Skill Ltd Press Office
+44 (0) 7912621508