Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) September 21, 2008
Market Resource Associates, Inc. a Minneapolis, MN based full-service market research consulatncy has announced the following schedule for its industry wide studies for the next 6 month period beginning October 1, 2008 and concluding April 1, 2009.
All studies are subscription based, with varying fees derived from the complexity of the study. An omnibus approach is utilized to keep the cost to individual sponsors as low as possible for the event, and in some cases the event may have different sponsorship levels each offering different services and reporting as a result of the effort. Pre-publication sponsorship is always less expensive than post-publication purchase.
The BICA (Best-In-Class-Award) is offered with many of the studies using a quantitative method, while no participant awards are provided for qualitative studies, which are most commonly focus groups.
The following qualitative studies are still open for subscription from October through March of next year, and more may be added as requests from previous and current sponsors can initiate a study.
Qualitative Focus Group Studies - October 1, 2008 through March 31, 2009
Full Sponsorship is always $1,000 for focus groups, except in Las Vegas at the time of IBS which is $1,500 - Sponsors get to ask 2 questions of their choosing, receive a DVD of the group, can observe the group either in person at the venue or through ActiveGroup®, and receive a PowerPoint® report. All Full Sponsorships have limited seating!
Associate Sponsorship is always $450 pre and $550 post group. Associate sponsorship includes a DVD of the group and a PowerPoint report delivered approximately 4 weeks after the group is conducted.
October 30, 2008 - Kitchen Designers - Minneapolis, MN - CKD & ASID
- How much does GREEN figure into their designs? How, why, in what product categories - What manufacturers make the Greenest products today? Call or email for more information. Sponsorship closes 10/15/08
November 13, 2008 - Replacement Window Contractors - Minneapolis, MN
- How is Green playing into their sales pitch? Do they tout the product is Green or the end result is Green? What manufacturers make the Greenest products today? Call or e-mail for more information. Sponsorship closes 11/01/08
January 22, 2009 - Custom Home Builders - Las Vegas, NV (During IBS)
- How is the Green trend effecting their product selections and new product introductions, if at all? Which LBM manufacturers do they perceive as making the Greenest products today? Call or e-mail for more information. Sponsorship closes 12/15/08
February 5, 2009 - LBM Dealers - Boston, MA - (During NRLA Expo)
- How is Green effecting their purchase decisions and the requests of both their professional and consumer customers? What are they looking for from their distributors and manufacturers in product support and merchandising to navigate the new buying trends? Call or e-mail for more information. Sponsorship closes 01/05/09.
March 3, 2009 - Framing Contractors - Minneapolis, MN -
- The duties and roles of framing contractors have changed substantially in the past 3 years. Are they involved in the purchase decisions? Is "turn-key" coming to the Midwest? How is Green impacting their business - Call or e-mail for more information. Sponsorship closes 02/01/09.
For further information on these or any building materials or agricultural related projects please call Matt Brown at 800-795-3056 (US & Canada) or visit our website at http://www.mraonline.com or email Matt at Matt.brown @ mraonline.com.
Market Resource Associates, Inc has no affiliation with NAHB, IBS, NRLA, and NRLA Expo and is solely responsible for these programs. If you would like to be put on our e-mail update list for future promotions, please e-mail Matt Brown at Matt.Brown @mraonline.com
Market Resource Associates, Inc. is a full-service, market research consultancy specializing building materials, lawn and garden, kitchen and bath and the agriculture industries. Located in Minneapolis, MN since 1990, MRA assists clients with secondary, qualitative and quantitative research to produce new and better products, invigorate existing products and measure client's customers' satisfaction with their products and services when compared to their competition.