With this new update QuickBooks users can now import check data directly to ezCheckPrinting and get checks written quickly and inexpensively.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 01, 2012
With ezCheckPrinting check writer from Halfpricesoft.com, multiple users in a small business can enjoy the simplicity and powerful check printing features without risks of overlapping data or duplicate check numbers. And a new feature recently added to ezCheckPrinting check writer now allows QuickBooks users to import data directly from QuickBooks and start printing checks on the blank check paper.
QuickBooks users no longer have to enter check printing data manually to take advantage of the money and time-saving features of ezCheckPrinting.
“Many of our customers prefer using QuickBooks for their accounting software, but wanted to print checks on their laser printers without the cost of pre-printed checks,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “With this new update QuickBooks users can now import check data directly to ezCheckPrinting and get checks written quickly and inexpensively.”
ezCheckPrinting is still the most affordable check printing software for small businesses that still has all the robust features a business needs. The single-user stand-alone is just $39. ezCheckPrinting with network compatibility is just $99 for up to three users, or $159 for an unlimited number of users.
And the best of all, user can even get the single-user version for free through TrialPay offer.
As always, trying ezCheckPrinting or any software from Halfpricesoft.com is free. Customers can download the software for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp and test its features as long as they like. The trial version contains all the features of the full version, but prints “SAMPLE” on checks. Purchasing a license key unlocks the full printing function for unlimited use.
No complete check printing software for small businesses is as easy to use as ezCheckPrinting. Its intuitive interface was designed to be used by non-accountants and leads users step by step through the check printing process. Users just point and click with their computer mouse, making check printing fast and easy.
ezCheckPrinting main features include:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing. To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.