We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) August 24, 2012
Accounting payroll software developer Halfpricesoft.com released the new version of ezCheckPrinting software which makes it even easier for services businesses to print customized checks in house. Companies that want to cut operation cost can download and try this software from halfpricesoft.com for free. They can even get the license for free through online TrialPay offers.
The new version comes with more user-friendly graphic interface, so even the first time non-accountant users can write checks in minutes after they install this application.
Users who use QuickBooks for bookkeeping can try the new ezCheckPrinting add-on, QuickBooks Virtual Printer too. With this QuickBooks Virtual Printer, users print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken on blank checks easily and inexpensively.
"Many of the best ideas for products and product improvements come from our customers," explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of ezPaycheck. "We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus. But that makes them the best possible people to listen to when designing software, so it is important for us to regularly gather feedback from our customers."
New customers can download and try ezCheckPrinting at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation. All user have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. User can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
The main features of this check writer software include:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Known for affordability and ease-of-use, ezCheckPrinting check writing software is highly popular with small to mid-sized corporations, government agencies, non-profits and financial institutions. EzCheckPrinting developers hope the new features can open this check printing software to more users who do not know much about accounting and computer.
Priced at $39 (FREE through online special offers), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any business. Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of innovative 1099, W2 and Payroll Software solutions for accountants and small to medium size businesses. And its popular business and personal Check printing software can save user both time and money.