We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users.
New York, NY (PRWEB) November 14, 2011
The IRS reports that about 40% of small businesses in the U.S. pay an average of $845 per in in payroll penalties for late or inaccurate tax filings. Paycheck processing should not be the nightmare for small business owners. In-house payroll software run on users' own computers offers more efficiency, security and control than other payroll options for much greater cost savings.
Small businesses can now get feature-loaded in-house payroll software, ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), that is easy to use even for people with no accounting background.
The newly upgraded version of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- New form-level Help buttons
- Faster, easier Year-to-Date key function
- Updated “Generating New Paycheck” screen
- Improved data back-up and restore features
"We believe payroll and tax software should be designed for the non-technical people who are actual end-users," explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus. But that makes them the best possible people to listen to when designing payroll software, so we include them as members of our design team."
Halfpricesoft.com also announced the Year 2011 + 2012 combo package. With the new combo offer, business owners can purchase ezPaycheck today to automate their payroll process immediately for faster end-of-the-year payroll reporting and get access to 2012 updates for just $1 more.
By purchasing the 2011 + 2012 combo package for ezPaycheck Payroll Software, small businesses can start taking advantage of these great features today:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface — Even users without an accounting or computer background can start running payroll as soon as installation is complete
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top formats for check printing
- Print Form 940 (Employer Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return)
- Print Form 941 (Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return)
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Flexible controls for tax deductions and tax set-up ideal for churches and non-profit organizations
- Robust payroll report and export options
- Auto-fill data feature speeds up payroll tasks by remembering dates and other data from previous payroll periods and automatically updating them
- Employee list export feature simplifies using ezPaycheck data with other software, such as ezW2 from Halfpricesoft.com
Customers can download from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and sample this paycheck software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days.
“Now is the best time for small businesses to automate their payroll processes with ezPaycheck Payroll Software,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com,”ezPaycheck speeds up regular payroll tasks as well as end-of-year reporting tasks, giving business owners and managers more time to spend with their families during the holidays or managing the holiday sales rush. And with the recently added Year-to-Date key function, users can enter year-to-date totals for each employee instead of entering past paychecks one at a time, making ezPaycheck easy and fast to implement.”
Designed with small business users’ need in mind, ezPaycheck is easy-to-use and affordable for any business. To start the free test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, based in Louisville, Ky., ezPaycheck Payroll Software is one of many affordable and easy to use financial software titles developed especially for small businesses. Halfpricesoft.com software titles also include ezW2, ezCheckPrinting, ezCheckPersonal, ezBarcodePrinting and ezTimeSheet.