ezPaycheck lets managers and business owners spend as little time as possible on running payroll, so they can focus on the income-earning aspects of their business.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 30, 2011
Realizing that many small businesses are still suffering in an economy that continues to lag, 2012 ezPaycheck payroll software full version’s price tag remains the same for the 7th year in a row.
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. The newly released 2012 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) comes with the latest tax tables and the enhanced user interface. It gives small and mid-size businesses more options and flexibility in doing payroll, printing check and filing tax return.
"In a down economy, companies need to streamline and increase efficiency, so they can be more productive with every minute and every dollar," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "ezPaycheck lets managers and business owners spend as little time as possible on running payroll, so they can focus on the income-earning aspects of their business. We don't feel it's appropriate to potentially put that efficiency out of the reach of some customers by raising the price at this time."
ezPaycheck payroll system is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. The software is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how. User can download this payroll software from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and try it free for 30 days, with no registration, no obligation and totally risk free.
Despite its simplicity and ease of use, business owners should not mistakenly think ezPaycheck payroll software is short on features. ezPaycheck payroll system is packed with all the features a small business needs to run payroll accounting jobs quickly and easily, including:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
ezPaycheck payroll software retains risk-free 30-day trial to ensure customer satisfaction.
Halfpricesoft.com representatives say customers appreciate the 30-day free trial of ezPaycheck because it increases their confidence in purchasing the software at a time when they cannot afford risks. Halpricesoft.com plans to continue the free, no-obligation trial period.
Once customers are certain that ezPaycheck meets all their needs, they can purchase a license key for just $89 per installation to activate the software for unlimited use. To learn more about ezPaycheck payroll tax solution, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.