We created ezPaycheck to free up time for more important tasks and simplify the lives of business.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
Payroll software provider, Halfpricesoft.com(http://www.halfpricesoft.com), released the new ezPaycheck payroll software for small business and accountants. This new edition can now support unlimited accounts, employees and paychecks with one flat rate. This version also added the new “Duplicate Company” function which saves user’s time in setting up multiple company accounts.
The Duplicate Company feature permits customers to create a new paycheck account with just a few clicks of the mouse. Multiple paycheck accounts are useful for businesses and organizations that need to write checks for multiple groups of employees or contractors with differing tax and withholding needs. For example, since taxes aren’t withheld for 1099 contractors, the easiest way to set up checks for these payouts is to create a new account.
“Small business owners have enough to do without having to manually calculate wages,” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. “We created ezPaycheck to free up time for more important tasks and simplify the lives of business. We are continually adding great features like this that take the burden out of payroll and other accounting tasks, so businesses can focus on their mission.”
Small business owners and accountants considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days. The free download, which is available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, includes a sample database, to make it easier for customers to test drive all the features of ezPaycheck 2012 before purchasing a license key.
Dr Ge is so certain that small businesses will find the benefits of ezPaycheck 2012 that Halfpricesoft.com offers a free trial. For 30 days users can try all the features free of charge before they decide buy it.
Additional features supported by this paycheck software include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. EzPaycheck gives small and mid-size businesses more options and flexibility in doing payroll, printing check and filing tax return.
To start the30-day free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.