IRS reports that about 40% of small businesses in the U.S. pay an average of $845 per in in payroll penalties for late or inaccurate tax filings
Houston, TX (PRWEB) August 07, 2012
Payroll tax calculation should not be a nightmare for small business owners. Halfpricesoft.com updated ezPaycheck payroll system with new features to help user process paychecks and file tax forms easily and smoothly. The new updates of the latest version include:
The latest updates include:
- New database backup and restore feature
- New custom wage field to handle salary, hourly-rate and piece-rate
- Updated YTD feature that allows users to start ezPaycheck easily in mid-year
- New custom tax withholding feature to handle deductions and taxes unique to their state and local area, including California’s State Disability Insurance tax.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses in US. EzPaycheck payroll system is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphic interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
“Nearly 6 million small businesses employ workers and run payroll, but 90 percent of these businesses have fewer than 20 people on staff and don’t have an accountant,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “Additionally, the IRS reports that about 40% of small businesses in the U.S. pay an average of $845 per in in payroll penalties for late or inaccurate tax filings. EzPaycheck payroll software makes payroll fast and easy for these businesses, while greatly reducing expensive errors, to save them hundreds or even thousands of dollars.”
EzPaycheck payroll tax software is designed to be extremely easy to use. The graphical interface and payroll features are so intuitive that users can start automating payroll processes within minutes of installation, even if they don’t have computer or accounting experience. New customers considering ezPaycheck 2012 can download and sample the payroll software without charge or obligation for up to 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp.
EzPayCheck’s many time- and money-saving features include:
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Print paychecks in choice of check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Customizable deductions and withholding for unique needs -- ideal for churches and non-profits
- Robust reporting features
- Data export for use with Halfpricesoft.com’s ezW2 or other compatible software
- Auto-fill for check data that speeds up payroll
- Support multiple accounts with no extra charge
Priced at $89 for new users ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck is affordable for any size business. To start this 30-day free test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.